What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

I like that there’s a hairdressers in Wick called Curl up and Dye :grinning:

1 Like

Get thee some Pulteney…

Louise is really hammering the beer tonight

Jeez you really are in a seventies time warp.
I remember it didn’t half hurt getting hit with a dimple jug.

1 Like

I couldn’t help noticing the other jugs.:wink:

right what sort of hotel supplies a mini carafe of brown liquid and werthers original in the room

now that liquid might have started out as something alcoholic, but it now has no flavour or smell. I know it isn’t Novichok as I’m still alive.

1 Like

now an after dinner drink

1 Like

so Mr Bates, the bible quoting owner, manager, waiter, barman and clearly man in charge, has just told Louise not to interrupt him with a wagging finger, when he is in full gushing flow about the local whisky…

This place is very weird…there is a small Spanish man dosing up on methadone at the table next to us.

2 Likes

now whether she is pulling my leg or not, Louise is claiming that when she booked the table in this hotel brasserie, Mrs Bates told her that “guests don’t normally eat here but that it is very popular with local people, a brasserie for local people”…

hmmmmm

3 Likes

that is exactly what Louise keeps talking about. She says she is trying to remember the music, but all she can remember is Britt Eklands tits :astonished:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Bloody horrible, think it might have been off - threw 3/4 a bottle down the sink.:anguished:

Had to resort to my usual:

Arrr, avast, me hearties

Yo ho ho to @Blackbeard if he’s on here.

me from a distillery in Thurso

and Louise

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Last night in Kos, so lots of this followed by Ouzo