What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

Found in a cupboard earlier. Never heard of it before

That is pretty cuntish, even given my shenanigans of last weekend.

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one raiding cupboards for booze :grinning:

I think Terry @OzzyOzzyOzzyOiOiOi like it ?

I take it your still off the sauce then Rob ? Otherwise this would amuse you no end. :grinning:

I did go to the supermarket earlier, so it’s not the only beer in the house. I just fancied a few choons, some hip-hop and the odd beer.

Which is nice.

No, I am not off the sauce, I am only taking the Crackhead Codeine first thing in the morning, so I can have a drinkie in the evening. Although due to a tragic lack of planning, I have literally just run out of booze.

30mg tablets? They must have interfered with your “remember to get booze” synaptic pathways.

Surprisingly, even when drunk, I have never sampled any of the many many top quality drugs available to me courtesy of Anne’s many and varied illnesses.

Don’t bother. I’ve done the opiate/alcohol thing, I have no desire to repeat the experience.

Whenever I have taken codeine, I don’t sleep. I just lie there in a narcotic reverie, which is OK unless you have to get up and go to work.

It’s the one thing I’m glad I didn’t get into

Thought it might amuse you.

Last of the “where the fuck did that come from” beers found in the utility room this evening. It’s brewed for Aldi in the UK, apparently