1 Like

Doesn’t get played often.

Led_Zeppelin_-_Coda

7 Likes

5 Likes

Armless so on the cds for the weekend

3 Likes

“My stance on this is consistent”

I don’t know what the fuss is all about, I agree with none of what you find disagreeable, it’s just easier to take a picture if you have the cover out??!!
Than trawl for a perfect example
Who needs pictures , lets just list

It’s immaterial

1 Like

This

I am the Resurrection - Tchooon !

2 Likes

2 Likes

The only real consideration is the hosting costs, especially if you upload full size pics from a modern phone.
If you hotlink a pic from elsewhere there are no costs to the forum.
I guess people do what is easiest.
I tend to view the forum from a laptop when I am listening to music so finding a pic is easy. if I was viewing on my phone it would be easier to upload a photo.

1 Like

I used to take a lot of pleasure and get a lot of recommendations from this thread, now much less so.

I skim past the terrible photos at high speed, half of which haven’t been titled because people can’t be bothered or assume you’ll know what it is.

The original listening to thread from way back never had all this on them. It became a fad, and a crap one at that.

1 Like

Very true. I predominantly browse the forum on a phone and limit pic resolution to 2Mb

Your opinion is equally valid :slight_smile:

I do both depending on circumstance.it would never stop me looking at a thread especially one I love, like I said I couldn’t care less but sometimes a picture will lead to a listen I wouldn’t normally, likewise the poster.

When I do take a photo I do try and make sure it’s decent

It’s material

folder

2 Likes

Posted from my phone.

2 Likes

Something decent having broken the previous thread.

Vinyl

1 Like

Hampshire & Foat: Saint Lawrence

@browellm been out a few weeks I think but just spotted it on Tidal.

2 Likes

Wiley%20-%20Life%20Is%20A%20Game%20Of%20Snakes%20%26%20Ladders%20-%20flac

Sorry, this is all news to me. Are you saying that uploading photos from one’s phone is costing the site money?

It’s pretty much all I do :rofl:.