What are you listening to, right now? V1.4

Of course it does, where do you think they are hosted?

Your irony was unsurprisingly lost on me.

I prefer the pics which include kit rather than the downloaded covers. Like the other poster I just find it much easier to take a snap on my phone. I only browse the forum on my phone.

In space.

In all seriousness is a downloaded image much cheaper than a photo from a phone? Is the size that different? Sorry, computers are not my thing.

This was always a music thread, not a kit thread, personally i find the system photos pointless and distracting. the kit is the same every time.

Some one started a system photo thread, it didn’t really take off, but if people want to post pics of their kit (which I am surprised you can see properly on a phone) maybe that thread could be revived (if anyone is interested).

On the old Wam equivalent of this thread you couldn’t upload pics due to server costs.
It was encouraged that people linked to amazon pics as the forum made a bit of money if people clicked through and bought the music.

5 Likes

1 Like

A hotlinked image costs nothing, a full fat phone image is 6-8 MB, all it needs to be for a forum is a 2-300 KB which is very little.

What’s a hotlinked image? How do I do that on my phone. Cut and paste the Amazon page showing the CD?

Not the page, the image address

1 Like

Still is a music thread.

On 90+% of the pics, the kit is secondary.

1 Like

Doesn’t feel like that, more a kit jerk-off.

3 Likes

What, the same kit, pictured 4 or 5 times a day is a kit jerk off ?

As if everybody on here doesn’t know what I / we own already (and, usually, own better :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes

Very good album…

1 Like

5 Likes

LP

2 Likes

Come on lighten up.

Mr. Bongo’s Abbey rd half speed mastered (Overseen by Arthur from the original tapes) of this. As I’m wildly unlikely to find one in the UK and reticent to spend 2K on an original Brazilian pressing, I’m pleased with this. I think they did it originally for RSD a couple of years back but it passed me by. I’m not a massive fan of Abbey Rd half speed digital remasters but then again previous reissues sounded rather lame in comparison to me (At least two were pressed from vinyl rips)

1 Like

ELP_-_Brain_Salad_Surgery

Fancy pants 2CD 40th Anniversary set.

1 Like