What Do You Want For Christmas?

I sense a whiff of that new fragrance “Sarcasm”…

David Beckham must hardly ever see Victoria these days what with her scratching out a living in the rag trade. Long hours & poor lighting, it’s hard on the eyes not to mention the strain of all that scissor work on the joints & the battles with a foot operated Singer. I gather she does it all from home & also takes in clothes for alterations. She’ll also knock you up a new set of curtains if you ask nicely. Adaptable certainly but needs must. These are hard times. She can barely afford to feed herself by the look of her. And the poor kids living on a diet of Pot Noodles & Jam sandwiches. It’s no life.

1 Like

Looking forward to Fellainis wig line

1 Like

They probably share the same Singer, now Beckham makes his own line in stylish joggers… No wonder junior is out doing pop singles, probably better than his home alone existence whilst the parents are down the sweatshop.

1 Like

At least they’re both showing the young 'uns what life is like - that you don’t get anything for nothing and that when the good times are gone you must knuckle down and do any job that will keep the bailiffs away. I’m sure Manhattan, Bronx, Pepe and Jemima are well aware by now that graft is what counts and not trust funds

1 Like