What I'm watching (Series 2)

The books are good and a perfect holiday read.

1 Like

One for the book thread really but have you read the Jo Nesbo - Harry Hole books ? Theyā€™re crying out to be made into a Netflix / prime series.

1 Like

The penultimate episode of the walking dead.

I havenā€™t but can almost guarantee my missus will have done. If itā€™s got crime and detectives in it, sheā€™s read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fuck you amacuntz, not only do I have to watch the fucking adverts, at the end of every other episode you spend 2 mins telling me whatā€™s going to happen in the next episodes WTAF!!!

Just pirate it you soft cunt

1 Like

I actually quite liked that about the Bosch series that there was a recap at the start of the episode. Not just a recap from that series if I recall but previous series of it was relevant.

Might be my age but I struggle to remember what happened yesterday let alone what happened a few seasons ago.

thereā€™s a big difference between a recap and being shown highlights of what is going to happen in the next two episodes.

Yeah fair enough.

4 Likes

The English

One episode to go & fully agree. Plenty of the Sergio Leone / Ennio Morricone influence going on alongside the spectacular imagery.

Dark.

6 Likes

Messi

BBC1

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

EKc6TBKXUAYAShZ

This David Baddiel?

Not to diminish racism against Jews but he was guilty of some nasty stereotyping back in the day which I think heā€™s rightly apologised for now.

1 Like
4 Likes

yes and a bit sad that it took him 25 years to apologise for it.

The podcast apology was in the show and I think it was only done as he knew he would be confronted for it when the book was released.

Jason lee didnā€™t look impressed and couldnā€™t really engage eye contact (I donā€™t blame him)

1 Like
3 Likes

Started the first episode tonight and a little too early tell if I am going to stick with it to the end. However the opening Hotel scene is shot in a hotel we plan to spend a couple of night in next March. Itā€™s The Okura Tokyo which although was first opened in the 60ā€™s was pulled down and rebuilt in the past few years. However they have reproduced the stunning lobby of the original.

3 Likes

Amazing Interiors. Wtf is wrong with people?