What I'm watching (Series 2)

1 Like

Typical Ben Wheatley weirdness

Django on Sky Atlantic :poop:

1 Like

Just finished the first season of Stranger Things, a few into the 2nd series now……

4 Likes

It was rather good, and pleasantly odd

1 Like

Yeah, quite off the wall and reminded me of Severance a little.

1 Like

Again (been a long time)

Is there a more scary guy than Javier Bardem’s character, I’m not sure there is :grimacing:

6 Likes

Genuinely one of my favourite films.

I think maybe only Robert Mitchum in The Night Of The Hunter comes near him for sheer menace.

3 Likes

Stunner of a movie…

1 Like

Fabulous.

Very underrated actor, he was menacing in Cape Fear, much more so than de Niro in the remake.

3 Likes

Your right Cape Fear as well :ok_hand:

1 Like

Picard S3,

Well that turned to dogshit.

It turned to dogshit by the end of season one. I was so looking forward to it and it disappointed at every turn. Script and plot were pish. Surprised Jean Luc put his name to it… Then i saw how much he got paid, no Yorkshireman would knock back that.

4 Likes

It is a bit like when muli-nationals plant a few trees to try and offset their polluting activities.

Stewart does a ‘Waing For Godot’ with McKellen or takes a part in an RSC production to offset a Picard series or an X-Men movie

1 Like

Hey, X-Men was good :smiley:

1 Like

Man U v Leicester

Football bores the absolute shite out of me but like tennis the womens game is a bit slower and much more interesting to watch.

There is of course the thing that most of them are fit :slight_smile:

Literally.

I’m watching a very scrappy match betwen Lewes women & Sunderland which Lewes are just edging. They’ll need to play a lot better against Man Utd in a couple of weeks or it’ll be 8 or 9 nil.

Can never sign into that fa site for some reason