What I'm watching (Series 2)

This one isn’t on the FA Player yet. My sis gets a Youtube link for a club livestream an hour or so before ko & shares it. It gets shown via a YT channel called YIR (Your Instant Replay)

9 Likes

:rage: :rage: :rage:

Sort of a mashup of Dark and Groundhog Day so far.

1 Like

Anyone seen this?

It’s very odd. I think I really liked it, but I didn’t know what the plot was for quite a long time, if at all. Stunning performance by Blanchett. Probably.

1 Like

Highly recommended. If you have experienced similar you’ll be reading the signs.

We haven’t really so didn’t, although it was obvious something was going on.

Tremendous performances from both Paul Mescal and young Frankie Corio.

Derry girls.

1 Like

Paul Whitehouse: Our Troubled Rivers, Series 1: Episode 1: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001jw6p via @bbciplayer

Excellent & clear explanation of some of the issues. 2nd part tomorrow

Yes, I enjoyed* that last night. Well presented.

*poor choice of word but you know what I mean

Next Sunday innit?

It’s already on the iplayer

1 Like

The Fog :grinning:

1 Like

The second episode was as good as the first despite Whitehouse’s frequent and irritating presentational tics.

Currently watching latest series.

Not sure what all the fuss is about with this. Second episode in and I want to punch the annoying brat

It’s ok but as I get further into it I can’t help feeling that they’ve taken each series of the walking dead and fitted them into 1 episode.

1 Like

Just started Yellowstone and wondering what all the fuss is about. That and most of the main characters are thoroughly unlikeable.

Meh/10