What I'm watching (Series 2)

Just finished Terriers on Disney

Was disappointed to find out after that it was cancelled after the first series. :roll_eyes:

Must get around to Three Billboards, just added Nomandland to my watchlist last weekend.

both very good imho

1 Like

A good retrospective on Madmen. Recommended if youā€™ve not watched already.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/jul/19/mad-men-at-15-how-the-genius-advertising-drama-foresaw-the-death-of-the-american-dream?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

1 Like

Brilliant!

Heā€™s on safari. The lions! The tigers! Oh my!

1 Like

Seeing it would have been Diana Riggs birthday today reminded me of this film.
Not see it in 40 plus years.
Probably awful now,but does take me back to a certain time

1 Like

2 Likes

Now that IS a weird watch

Always felt it promised more than it deliveredā€¦

Aaaaand weā€™re back to Greame again

1 Like

Que?

The Gray Man.

So much a weekend night in. Whatever the cost and the reviews, itā€™s fun.
Not perfect, but itā€™s great value for an easy ride.

1 Like

One episode in and at the moment Iā€™m hoping everyone dies as they are really fucking annoying.

2 Likes

Finally saw Broadchurch, glad it lived up to expectations. Solid show.

Now watching Viceā€™s Cyberwar docu seriesā€¦ not bad although the hipster presenter is annoying.

Couldnā€™t find this thoughā€¦where is it?

Westworld.
Still wonderfully shot and made, watchable and worth it. But it will never hit the heights of the initially mystery of it all.

The Boys.
Shock value is now a bit predictable, and the humour is sometimes a bit forced. The Deep still gets the best scenes for laughs and itā€™s great in bits, but like the above the shine is a bit more dull.

What was Broadchurch broadcast on?

Itā€™s not (well think itā€™s still available on Britbox) but a friend had some filesā€¦

Westworld, I prefer the direction itā€™s taken, I found the first series a bit meh but stuck with it. Depends how you like your AI stories served up.

1 Like

Not signed up to Britbox, but will check if I can get a 7 day free trial, certainly not paying for it. Thanks for the info. :+1:

1 Like

The Old Man is on FX
Not sure how to get that in the UK
It will be on Disney+ in the UK later in the year