What is on your pancake you bastard?

Went with the lemon and sugar then onto the melted chocolate.

8 Likes

Not having mine until tomorrow but (as always) it will be

+

2 Likes

Since when has pancakes ever had a singular form of the noun?

on one,

and

on the other - mmmmmm! Salty!

Pancakes are purely a lemon and sugar delivery device. Pile it on and eat them until a rush comparable to a Henry of Bolivias finest marching powder hits you.
Turn off the fire alarm from the furiously smoking pan and go sit in a dark room illuminated only by the vibration of your eyeballs.

Lovey.

6 Likes

Meh, too religious for me.

2 Likes

Oh god…

3 Likes

Complete perversion!
(I’m in :yum:)

1 Like

Lemon and sugar only

This was the last of far too many tonight :laughing:

6 Likes

3 Likes

This looks to be a very nice example. Every year the last three I make are the best. Then I forget in time to go through the exact same process the following year.

2 Likes

In parts of France it is (apparently) customary to say that “the first crêpe is for the dog, and the last ladleful is for the cat"

I’m seeing a lot of crepes here, some wannabe crumpets yet zero pancakes… WTF!

1 Like

I know I’m going to enjoy this one.

How d’ya mean?

2 Likes

A British pancake should be taller and smaller in diameter, if you pick up a pancake from one end it should hold horizontal integrity. A crumpet should be small/medium height and medium to large in diameter. A crumpet will not hold horizontal integrity if picked up from one side. A crepe will flop like a 60 year olds appendage after eight pints no matter what region its lifted from. Have you never been to the, admittedly now defunct, pancake place. A stalwart in 80s British cuisine only bettered by Wimpy (possibly).

Sounds an awful lot like you’re describing an American pancake there

3 Likes

Note location…

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

2 Likes

Possibly, I was a child at the time, memory wasn’t the best so unable to confirm or deny. Think you might have been if you think that’s a sensible question in a pancake debate.

I don’t really do Pancakes, however these look rather appealing … :innocent:

2 Likes