World War 3

1 Like

Yeah! Right! Fell out a window? Ha Ha

Yes, “fell” is doing some heavy lifting there.

Another to add to the list then…

Defenestration is still a thing then.

1 Like

Shame that article’s five months old - wonder how many there would be on an up-to-date list?

Very accident-prone people, Russian oligarchs…

I wonder if the state is taking their assets?

I seem to recall that was the deal when Putin seized power: “You keep your stuff so long as you unquestioningly support me…”.

Man of his word, it seems…

it’s only since he invaded Ukraine as well. Saw another article that detailed all the journalists, opponents and people who criticise him that have also committed suicide by falling out of windows.

The shocker is how many are made to look like murder suicide so the wife and children are stabbed, shot or suffocated as well.

Really is a despicable cunt.

3 Likes

How to fund a war.

1 Like
5 Likes

This was a minor stroke of genius -

3 Likes

Meanwhile, in China…

1 Like

Because what Russia really needs is war on two fronts, what, 7-8000km (?) apart :rofl:. There is a helluva lot of nothing in central Russia. That said, there’s precious little in Vladivostok either.

1 Like

Tide starting to turn a bit?

2 Likes

Only just got this joke.

5 Likes

Bit of a how-to video (sound on)

3 Likes

It would appear things are moving fast on a number of fronts

1 Like

…Aaand another interesting tweet, veracity disputed of course, but alleged to be an internal communication of the Russian finance ministry mentioning the scale of payments made to bereaved families of regular military KIA. The numbers suggesting that 48,759 such payments had been made - close to claims from UA.