World War 3

:thinking: that could all become a touch troublesome.

Apparently many Russians now trying to get out of Crimea.

1 Like

Interesting things afoot in Moscow…

This is the daughter of the man considered the architect of the expansionist strategy that has seen Russia invade Ukraine. The most fucked up part of this is that it might be the Ukrainians… but it could just as easily be the Kremlin. Isn’t international relations fun!

1 Like
1 Like

There aren’t enough Jimmy Hill’s in the universe for the Russian version of events;

“Yeah, it was a woman and her 12 year old daughter. She studied the target FOR A FUCKING MONTH and then got away clean to Estonia. What do you mean this makes us sound limitlessly incompetent? I don’t care, just send it out.”

4 Likes

Sweden earnestly denying they’ve sent any of these to Ukraine - Russia earnestly hoping it’s true -

Apparently they can fire in cluster mode with the 3 shots on slightly-different trajectories that mean they arrive on target at the exact same moment…

Modern warfare is shit-terrifying…

3 Likes

Did you see the video of Ukranian shelling in Kherson last night - something went up in an almighty bang.

1 Like

For now, they haven’t. The small print seems to be that hardware and software integral to how it works is still not allowed over the border just in case the Russians secured a complete one. Some of the same stuff was stripped from the M777 and HIMARS gear prior to arrival (it bears repeating that the small number of HIMARS doing the harm they currently seem to be are using technology fifteen years older than US ones).

Did you see what gas prices did in response? It’s… unexpected.

Usual proviso regrding authenticity but would be quite something if it is.

1 Like

No mate, but anything that involves fucking-up the Russian murderers sounds great :ok_hand:

I’ll see if I can find it - the guy films it from his house and is loving it

1 Like

Wait for it :flushed:

7 Likes

'kinell! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Mental innit - I believe Zelensky has banned journalist from embedding with his troops so big things are afoot in the area I think.

2 Likes

And journalists have a bad habit of not switching off 'phones etc…

I think so and to stop any geolocation fails as well

1 Like

Who claimed they had? And why would Russia be hoping so?

Fucking wrap up !!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like