World War 3

The Poles need to be equipped to destroy everything Russian that flies within 20km of their border.

2 Likes

Wondering if the wife’s trip with the boss from Canada to buy a factory in Poland will be put off . I hope so for more than one reason

The outbreak of the war put off the first one

Looks like there is a possibility it’s a Ukrainian AA missile, Poland urging caution and US saying trajectory didn’t come from Russia.

1 Like

Graphic video of a drone hit on a RU trench - not remarkable for its blood’n’guts because fortunately there’s not much, but for the near-total lack of reaction from those not hit. Posited that hypothermia is the cause, and is likely to kill as many poorly-equipped/poorly fed RU as UA will…

Caution advised, it’s brutal.

1 Like

One of Putin’s Poodles reminds us all what sort of ‘people’ we’re dealing with…

1 Like

On the same day some news reports are suggesting the Byelorussian foreign minister’s sudden death was an assassination following rumours that Lukashenko was getting cold feet, this (unconfirmed) gem is also circulating -

1 Like

It would appear to be a complete cluster

1 Like

Kinda handy that we can basically just leave Russia to deal with Russia.

It’s not dealing with itself fast enough.

Some suggestion even that’s Wagner group propaganda.

I don’t even… . . .

Go home Russia, you’re drunk…

2 Likes

War! What it is it good for?

3 Likes
3 Likes

“Dmitri! Deploy the tactical accordion.”

A battalion of flute could turn the tide of the war. I believe that the world-wide successes of the colonial British forces in the days of Empire should be attributed to bagpipe regiments scaring the bejesus out of the locals.

What’s next?

2 Likes

Or, according the press, an attack from the north by some very reluctant (“…or you’re next!”) Byelorussians…