World War 3

Not unexpected, suprised Iranian security was so piss poor.

Just waiting for the undetected asteroid to land on their civilian nuclear research facility.

3 Likes

The Old Russia, Stalin’s Russia, lives-on.

1 Like

Christ almighty

Biden in Kyiv.

The two biggest security risks in the world, in one room. I would hate to be their close protection guys :laughing:

Putin is probably hoping Biden doesn’t get hit accidentally because that would probably bring the US to the battlefield which he does not want.

The US advised Russia that Biden was going, presumably to make sure there were no ‘accidents’.

Are there any windows left though?

18 Likes

genius.

1 Like

Ouch!

I read about this this morning, but only saw this picture. Jesus, the state of that lad. Alive though I guess.

4 Likes

FYI

Don’t think Pooh-tin will take kindly to that

Looks like Poland are going it alone without full (public) NATO agreement

Update: Slovakia now sending 13 x MIG-29

Not only will Ukraine benefit from extra aircaft that their pilots are trained to fly but NATO will get them off their books and will be able to replace them with aircraft to NATO standards which in time will be easier to integrate and manage.
Hopefully a Win - Win although it remains to be seen what Xi is going to contribute either in terms of telling Putin he can’t win or equipping him so that he might.

Xi will follow the money - China’s been supplying RU from the start, just not with armaments; fully expect that to change - also a handy shakedown of their newer kit before they go into Taiwan (with Putin’s full support, natch).

Given the Russians’ impressive track record of leaving wholly intact weapon systems behind to be pored over at leisure, I can’t see the Chinese considering that to be ‘handy.’

About time too.

4 Likes