World War 3

Different things, he wouldn’t have access to the material because a) its not in his job role and b) it sits on a different bit of infrastructure to what he works on.

2 Likes

A work of Thetan level Meatman

Interesting numbers. Ukraine’s own numbers are rather higher, which we might reasonably take with a hefty pinch of salt, except at more than one point during the war they have coincided closely with independent estimates -

Today’s claims:

Whichever may be true, it’s clear this is the most expensive military operation for Russia since WW2.

3 Likes

Now do Jameson and Ballantines.

1 Like

Wat air defence doing etc.

Actually worth clicking through on the link IMO.

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1653734878075142150?t=19BiVPdVexY62r3kuCHn9Q&s=19

Very dodgy looking. Also appears to be two people climbing up side of the dome on the left hand side.

What a load of Russian pish. FFS, they can’t even do a false flag properly

I dunno, would you run a false flag that made you look completely useless? Maybe you would if you were Putin :man_shrugging:

Either way, Russian shit is on fire.

Perhaps it’s to be expected, knowing what we do now, that if Russia were to conduct false flag operations, they would be shit ones.

2 Likes

haha how convenient that someone was holding a camera and pointing it at the dome at just the right moment.

Those explosions were more like roman candle pops. That was no ordnance or airborne weapon.

I expect there is 24hr coverage of the Kremlin

via a shaky handheld camera?

I doubt Putin wants any coverage of central Moscow, especially when opposition politicians are walking across bridges.

It has screen reflections, it’s someone recording a playback on a phone

you should be a detective, you’re wasted as a stock car driver :slight_smile:

1 Like

I learnt everything from captain disillusion :sweat_smile:

That’s about 10ft across and manages to decelerate as it approaches and then explodes without hitting anything apart from, maybe, the flag pole. :wink: