Xmas Cockpunches

Reminds me of that wax museum in Great Yarmouth.
Went there years ago,it was so shit,but fantastic at the same time.

Oxfordshire Police deserve one for coining it by fining people Ā£95 for driving at 32 mph in a 30 mph limit.

And 3 points?

No points if you choose four hours of training

I donā€™t know about now but in the past it was notoriously bad in the last few days of each month. I guess everyone has targets to meet

Not that Iā€™m condoning breaking the 30mph limit (which, to my shame, I was nabbed for many years ago). Iā€™m much more relaxed about the 70mph one and prepared to trust my own judgement when it comes to the 50mphs. But 30mph is there, at least in part, to protect people who arenā€™t so capable of taking care of themselves.

VB

Pink wafer biscuits est mort, what is the world coming to. Grannies all over the UK will be shedding a tear.

Probably Fred Goodwinā€™s doing.

My wife has just arrived home with 3 rolls of ā€œMulled Spice Scented toilet paper with festive patternsā€.

I asked if you were supposed to do a before and after test.

Sheā€™s not speaking at the moment.

8 Likes

Never let the Abattoir spill over into real life, Mick :joy:

5 Likes

Why oh why?

Wrong wife.

Claire thought she had picked up a pack of white LED tree lightsā€¦

Itā€™s like, how much more Blue could this be? None. None more Blueā€¦

3 Likes

Just glad for what I donā€™t have to go through. :slight_smile:

Derpā€¦wrong posting section. :grinning:

Massive cockpunch to Amazcuntz, who took an order from me on 4th December for delivery by today, and have now informed me that delivery will be on the 29th. Fuckers! That means extra shopping misery for me next week and the hassle of returning the shite that turns up late.

Festive cockpunch to me for being too lazy to get off the sofa to do the shopping and for trusting Amazcuntz, who appear to be the corporate representatives of Beelzebub in terms of customer relations and paying any tax.

Bollocks to all this festive shite!

1 Like

Tattoo moisturiser can fuck off. So can cunt trimmers which double as eyebrow trimmers.

Arsehole bleachers which also do teeth whitening for xmas 2017.

2 Likes

The way my Farmers are playing up, they feel like they have their own teeth :weary:

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

Festive cockpunch to 2016 for being an utter wankflange of a year :poop: :poop: :poop:. The fucking absolute pits. Personally, it was a bit of a disaster, with general excess yellowness, the alcohol ban and too much else to moan about. Then there was Brexit, Trump, Mrs T May BoJo and the savage mismanagement of our economy and its vital services etc. And after all the deaths this year, the continued survival of Cliff, that smug arse off the X factor and the Wam Twitter feed just depresses me.

On the other hand it wasnā€™t all bad as there was lots to enjoy such asā€¦ermā€¦what aboutā€¦yeah, no, wait a minuteā€¦no, other than Jonā€™s dildo fingered deletion of AA v1.0 :thumbsup: there is not much I can come up with.

So, two fingers and a firm boot to the plums of 2016 for being unrelentingly shitty, with brief interludes of absolute misery. This is a mildly amusing annual review.

Post your own review below if you can be arsed.

3 Likes