Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

This cunt again:

2 Likes

I confess I’m struggling to understand this. On the one hand Hunt is saying he’s sorry for a situation which is “absolutely not what I want”. On the other there was an NHS manager on the Today programme this morning explaining that this isn’t a crisis because after last year’s experience (crisis ?) they put plans in place to manage the situation and if something is planned for then it can’t be a crisis (actually we could argue about that, but never mind).

What it boils down to is that the left hand of the NHS is planning for an eventuality which the right hand absolutely doesn’t want. Is this what they call ‘competition’ within the NHS ?

VB

Having plans is one thing, not funding them to actually succeed is quite another. Hunt is culpable for another difficult winter and unstable/ unsafe services.

2 Likes

This. It is part of the the well known golden three step rule:

1. Under fund
  2. Undermine
  3. Privatise
1 Like

The ‘new’ publicly funded Mersey bridge near that complete shite hole Runcorn. So, we pay for it and now you have to pay £2 each way, you can fuck right off. And only the people who live near the North side get free passes, how does that work, there are two ends to the fucking bridge you wankers.

Only in the UK.

wrong thread

In what way is apologising acceptable? It was entirely predictable, and under his control. He’s basically said that he’s incompetent, but that seems fine nowadays.

3 Likes

I don’t recall seeing that on strictly

4 Likes

I am surprised that a man of your education, wit and sensitvity would watch such a show, let alone admit to it in public.

:unamused:

3 Likes

I’m surprised you even mentioned education, wit and sensitivity :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You got me there, I generally don’t, I’m usually found peering at AA, but Louise does, so it catches my eye on occasion

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

No we couldn’t…

Recruitment agents, skip full of bricks to their excess elbow skin. Time wasting useless cunts

9 Likes

They have become worse over the last few years. Worse than estate agents and solicitors now.
I shall probably have to deal with them again in the not too distant future. Oh joy.

2 Likes

Oh yes we could…

1 Like

Fucking Co-op…

I actually saw my first pack of these in there on the 27th of December, but didn’t have my phone with me to provide proof…

Louise tells me she saw Easter eggs in our local co-op today.

Wouldn’t surprise me Simon.

They are always the first to get their stuff out. Pretty sure I saw mince pies in there around the end of August. bloody ridiculous.

Don’t worry chaps, I’m sure someone will start a hot cross bun appreciation thread very soon :wink:

Ritchie!!!

2 Likes