Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

You have to have a certain resilience and a love of people to work in customer service. Alternately, you can be a cunt and hate customers but hide it well like me.
Doctor’s receptionists just don’t bother to hide it.

4 Likes

You’ve been hiding it !?! :thinking: :rofl:

6 Likes

Only at work Bruv. Only at work :smirk:

5 Likes

Jet lag can have a severe boot to the nut sac. It is 3:30am and I am wide awake. The side effects of my medication can have one too for all flaring up at once having been relatively well behaved for months.

FML I am also surrounded by Strayans…:exploding_head:

And yet you chose to become one :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Need a better mattress.

And marry one, and produce more of them.

I was only following orders…:disappointed:

5 Likes

Said Joseph Goebbels :wink:

3 Likes

Can you stop complaining about your holiday please, I’m going to have a conniption fit.

2 Likes

I know, I hate people who keep banging on about holidays. Alan is nearly as bad as the ginger pipe mangler :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

:rofl:

Gatwick closed again, hope the new options work this time.

BA can have one, for their excrescence of a web site and check in process. And their stable mate Aer Lingus can have one too. They were even worse.

And if some bright spark pulls a drone stunt at Heathrow tomorrow I will personally hunt them down and feed them, piece by very small piece, to cannibal gibbons.

1 Like

Ditto as flying out Sunday.

Some members of our party are supposed to be getting the last Gatwick -> Belfast flight tomorrow night. I find it highly unlikely that’s going to happen - if I were them I’d be buying booze and food (in that order, obvs) for Christmas at home.

Surely a cannibal gibbon would only eat other gibbons, otherwise it would be called something else?

4 Likes

Runway now open again so hopefully they will get off OK. Suspect permission will be given again to operate a number of airports all night.

I think he/she/ms/it would be a cannibal gibbon who identifies as a homosapien

1 Like
6 Likes