Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Self publicity gone rong. I would suggest LN thought it would make him sound good with the People younger than him if he proclaimed that he felt racist hated yet managed not to act on it and realised it was not nice. Dickhead. If any of it is true he’s a racist for sure and also a nasty stupid twat for not appreciating that his confession would do more to reinforce the beliefs of fools than addressing racial hatred. Talk about acting or keep fucking quiet :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Like = He’s a decent bloke who had a wobble.

Dislike = He’s a racist cunt. Burn him !

Brexit innt :grinning:

1 Like

Hmmm wonder what the storyline of his latest film is about :thinking:

That was the point.

He was asked in a promotional interview, where he got his inspiration for the role. He gave the story. Then went on to explain how real life isn’t like acting. He explained how mortified he was with his reaction to his friend’s rape.

As with everything these days, why ruin an outrage with context.

3 Likes

OK Liam Neeson, a) racist, b) psycho or c) too honest for his own good?

Or all three, or something else…

Someone call in a surgical air strike.

https://nerdist.com/article/totos-africa-will-play-forever-in-namib-desert/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=Nerdist&utm_content=Toto's%20'Africa'%20Will%20Play%20Forever%20on%20Loop%20in%20the%20Namib%20Desert

You know that you must do what’s right Guy.
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the
Serengeti

6 Likes

You forgot to mention the bloody song plays when you clink the link :rage:

1 Like

You might not deliver the cockpunch as hard if it didn’t.

Good point

I was going to have a whine about the lock in my upvc back door self destructing, but inflicting toto on the desert is cuntishness of an epic level.

Imagine being stranded in that desert and hearing that fucking tune drifting over the dunes, what a fucking earworm to get as you struggle to survive. What a cunt that artist is.

2 Likes

what a total plonker , sueing his parents for giving birth to him !!

I’m guessing it’s some sort of performance art stunt. Inviting people to put some thought into the act of bringing a child into the world?

From what I read, he’s one of a relatively small group of nutters that fully believes that shit

I’ve worked in India in many cities with many agencies, and have to say I have met more nutters of this sort, there than anywhere else. IME they have spent much time an Ashram with their guru.

On some my longer trips to India (6 weeks or so) I often felt I was losing my marbles and all sense of reality.

Takes all sorts :upside_down_face:

The Home Office and my firm need one. They are apparently verifying everyone in the firm’s right to work in the UK. They wanted me to head into the office with my passport to get it verified. When the date I suggested (in four weeks) wasn’t soon enough, they offered to send someone to my house.

They already have a copy of my passport, but it isn’t somehow verified.

I feel vaguely uneasy about this, but I don’t quite know why.

Funny that, I’ve had exactly the same from my firm. The copy they have isn’t verified…