Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

It annoys me that such a talented guy has turned out to be a thoroughgoing twat.

Turned out? Think heā€™s been an NRA gun toting bellend for a very long time now.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking Amboy Dukes.

An even longer time ago.

1 Like

Sorry grandad but I had to google them :wink:

1 Like

Heā€™s gone beyond bellend to gibbering lunatic with hate-mongering tendencies.

1 Like

If there was something like a Victoria Cross for being a cunt, Nugent would have two of them. Horrible person.

4 Likes

On the bright side - these soulless kids have clearly rattled the NRAā€™s cage big time :+1:

5 Likes

Iā€™d say kids going after the NRA is far more powerful than any adults

1 Like

Especially when you hear how well they are responding to the shit that is being thrown at them from the Trumpets.

The thing that all the right-wing adults have clearly overlooked is that this generation of kids are so much smarter and tech savvy than earlier generations and can bring serious amounts of pressure to bear very very quickly on them as scumbag radio host Laura Ingraham has found to her cost :+1:

The Shimmer and Shine theme tune

Fuck it in all its fuckily freaky haired purpleness

2 Likes

Cockpunch to my Whest phono stage which has lost one channel once again (it did it about two years ago).

I can forgive it once, but not twice, off to the menders and then being sold. :rage:

Two arms means two phono stages at the moment, now looking for a nice two input (both MC) phono stage. :thinking:

Who needs one?

1. The Lloyds cash machine on the Strand that gave me 20 * Ā£5 notes today
  2. People who hold their mobile phone at armā€™s length and yell at it
  3. LinkedIn - 4 connection requests from random graddy dweebs at recruitment agencies just today
  4. Anyone who uses the word ā€œportionā€. Inevitably said ā€œportionā€ is too small.
  5. People who stand on the left on tube escalators. Look at both escalators. There is only on person standing on the left on either of them. That person is you. This does not mean that youā€™re a non-conformist. It means that Iā€™m revving up to punch you in the cock.
7 Likes

Tube etiquette has gone to bollocks. Iā€™m sure this is why it doesnā€™t work proper any more. The stations are full of gormless twats pushing against the natural flow. A cock punch barrier should be installed for them.

3 Likes

My PS.20 is doing that at the moment, unplugging the umbilical from the psu sorts for a while.

Werenā€™t they experimenting with standing on both sides?

I am suffiently wide enough to block both sides even when standing on the right.

This^^^
My life has become less about customer service and more about being a referee or a claims assessor.
FML !

1 Like

Thought this was going to be followed up with ā€œhad a punch up in Watford valves shop todayā€

1 Like

That is probably it, I forgot about that one.

The (touch wood) Audio Synthesis dual supply phono stage just gets on with it with zero issues and sounds much better anyway. Whest over-rated badly made stuff is how I am feeling at the moment.

1 Like

If youā€™re after a MC stage I have a very rare PIP2 you can have for Ā£2000 :wink:

@Ciderpig is also selling a SUT.

Go fuck yourself. :scream:

I have loads of step-ups (no IO) so I donā€™t need @Ciderpig thing heā€™s not selling anyway. I canā€™t use them where my main system is placed as I get hum from the high voltage cables burried near there, same with valve phono stages, a right pain.