Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

pleased to say the factory let them off for the night !! so i should hope so !!!

That was a waste of time then.

1 Like

All that production time down the drain, and the worker units will now be demoralised and working at sub-optimal efficiency.

no , i think they would have been very bitter with the company if they had not let them off to watch it . hardly a way to engage your staff to work with pride

I was joking…

1 Like

Scattering seeds on gravel and sand @Rob998. You are wasted here…(regularly).

:smirk:

2 Likes

fucking flying ant day I do not advise going commando with loose shorts on.

Noooo the vision just won’t go away. My eyes are bleeding :astonished:

1 Like

Icelandic whaling cunts can have many.

7 Likes

No doubt for more ‘research’ and not food. No, definitely not food.

It’s disgusting. They’re trying to claim it’s a hybrid and dragging their feet over DNA testing. The only answer IMO is to take away their licence for any whaling whatsoever.

3 Likes

Into the precise seasoning and sauce to go with it.

I agree, but an Icelandic colleague of mine doesn’t that’ll stop them.

Glen Hoddle, for mumbling names he can’t pronounce

1 Like

Glenn Hoddle for just about everything that comes out of his mouth

8 Likes

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/gb/groceries/sainsburys-edible-flower-blossoms?langId=44&storeId=10151&krypto=5KLviT5J3ljbFxN%2FEzKTCcr3gUqq1VqeBVBn6mEIblsXyqyQXgfQBlFd37d4as1aC4jywb5xM0yfHk76iN34WPuFxnXJ5mkYYfdF1T5j5vRmqilQvOaL%2BgR%2Br6tL1cx1YCUXAYjG7V2IZKkFZUvNKdsw8VbnR2DIG8PQh0WmZAI%3D&ddkey=https%3Agb%2Fgroceries%2Fsainsburys-edible-flower-blossoms

How does this enhance a pie?

Cockpunch to all of us for allowing that utter belmtard Mr Cat to post here. Unsurprisingly it is all under a different user name. More amusingly, he is claiming ‘fake news’ on his previous adventures under an alias. I presume Mr Cat is a tabby and the same shade as that lying tangerine smear currently golfing in Scotland.

Being able to fuck him off of it might be a good thing.

3 Likes

? Out him, out him !

I dunno Ólan, I think he’s trolling. If he’s not, it must be a uniquely soulless experience having to post as a yet another sockpuppet and actually keep in character without having the fun of causing trouble, which surely is the raison d’etre of a sockpuppet. I’d have some respect for him if he fronted up and apologised for being a cunt. On the other hand, if he hadn’t been such a cunt, this place wouldn’t exist…

4 Likes

Just make sure you have the right cat.

On the other hand don’t bother, they are both cunts.

5 Likes