Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Awesome. You should have taken photos/video and started the “You Commute Like A Cunt” thread.

1 Like

Ben did you got her reg ? If so, you should still report the incident to the police at the end of the day she could have seriously injured or even killed you.

Louise said this evening’s journey which normally takes 20 minutes but took 40 minutes as the electricity was apparently operating at 50% and no AC, was astonishing.

in addition to the woman trying her best to occupy all four seats in a group. Across the aisle was a mother and child whose nappy was full of shit, a man that was behaving like he had TB, and an arse shouting on his mobile phone to tell Tarquin he was going to be late for dinner

I like the sound of Nutwoman.

She was as appealing as a 12stone squirrel with no fur or tail.

Now, had she stored several tens of pistachios in each cheek whilst emitting squeaks, that really would have been something.

1 Like

She did, plus she ritualistically licked the inside of each half shell before placing it into position on the structure. The only impressive thing was 200g of pistachios in 18 minutes at 32c with no breaks for liquid or oxygen.

3 Likes

Of course she licked them. Using saliva as rudimentary nutshell cement is perfectly logical in this situation.

3 Likes

Cunts on a train - that’s why working from home is such a bonus :ok_hand:

1 Like

I would’ve thought that one blast of your arse trumpet and the whole train would be yours.:+1:

3 Likes

Ackchurley this weather, it’s not the farts, but cunts chucking up BO that gets you. Have they never heard of Right Guard? :smirk:

1 Like

This is the right guard for a train…

1 Like

Self administered cockpunch for this idiot.
Not only did he cheat he posted pics of himself cheating online

One of Samuel L. Jackson’s less successful sequels.

10 Likes

I dunno, Hateful 8 could have been called cunts on a wagon train

Ryan Lochte has form for being a twat.

Didn’t Samir Nasri do the same thing and cop a six month doping ban for whatever Turkish club he was last at?

The bank / financial services firm that just mailed me this image

to tell me that they’re “really pleased” that I’ve been referred for a job (i.e. I passed a 3 minute screening) are asking for a punch in the nether-regions. I got past the “are you sentient?” bit - I didn’t cure cancer.

Check-jacket woman seems particularly impressed, I can just see her nodding her head and saying “Bravo!”, but middle woman’s attention has wandered somewhat, is she checking the time?

And everyone needs to lay off the tooth bleach - some of those smiles are just a little bit too dazzling.

1 Like

have they sent a group hug by post?

Only one at the back is wearing an ID lanyard, not sure you should work for a firm with such a lackadaisical attitude to stupid rules

1 Like