Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Occasionally our local village shop gives away copies of The Sun on Sunday for free. Every now and then, assuming no-one’s in there who might recognise me, I take one of these and I did today. And yes, I realise I probably deserve a CP myself for this, but anyway…

Well, I’m glad I did, otherwise I may never have found out the tragic news that poor Katie Price is in rehab - apparently her drug binges are all down to PTSD.

This news made me realise just how lucky I am not to have the stressful life of a poor little lambikins like her. I can only wish the plastic-titted, witless bimbo a speedy recovery so that she can be soon back doing…um…you know…er…well, whatever the fuck it is that she actually does.

1 Like

Gets her bits out for money and a few happy endings on the side. She is pretty much bankrupt, owes the tax man quite a bit and her ‘business’ is losing money, as well as being taken to court by one of her ex-husbands or something. Also, she lives beyond her means.

Reading the Sun, shamefull

2 Likes

That is definitely a euphemism

If you pay more you can do them on the front

3 Likes

I have a little sympathy for Katie Price but none for this most vile woman who is totally bankrupt both morally and financially. The latter pleasing me enormously.

1 Like

At Brighton?

just spent the morning with a whole load of folks down from liverpool , don`t mention the sun to them though !!

1 Like

One of those occasions where a capital letter really does make all the difference :grin:.

VB

4 Likes

Don’t see either in Liverpool…

2 Likes

It was pissing down in London this morning. Liverpool, by way of contrast, was sunny but untainted by Murdoch’s arse rag.

3 Likes

cockpunch to the idiots in this welsh county who have gone to monthly collections , if they did that here the streets would be blocked in every direction . its bad enough already . i practically know all 5 park rangers by name due to fly tipping [ 5 park rangers for population of 1million i think]

1 Like

It’s the thin edge of the wedge. If they do that down here I will riot.

NI politicians, just a shower of cunts

The fucking lying ebay cunt who described this lot as brand new, unused and unopened…

Got a link to the listing? I thought I’d looked at that one & assumed they were used.

In the condition field it says brand new etc. Looking at it again I can see a length of leader in the middle of the reel in the photo.

Doesn’t matter. They’re not as described so I’ve messaged him, and if he doesn’t sort it I’ll open a case.

1 Like

I see that in the description he says the listing is for the reels & the tape is a bonus.

Zonal 675 Reel-to-Reel Spool.
Reels are in excellent condition and come boxed.
Please note* The tape which is included on these reels has not been tested and may or may not work/function - the price listed is for the Reel only, the tape is included free as mentioned.

dodgy cnut

1 Like

And did you pay a BIN price, if so don’t distance selling regs come into force giving you the right to return within a set time frame regardless of issue?

The zonal is non-sss so if was unopened it would be fine unless it had been stored disastrously, I was prepared to take a chance on that, but fuck knows what’s been spliced into these reels.

The listing was for brand new reels, they’re not so I’m getting my money back whatever. If he can be arsed picking them up, so be it. If not I might be able to salvage some decent tape.

Fucking Bible recorded onto it too, from the RNIB library.