Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

ftfy

Like a double-dose of hydroceleā€¦

??? fxt

Fixt again :wink:

2 Likes

A fucking massive one to the prick of the prick who used to be married to one of our mates.

His son, who is a really great lad, got 10 GCSEs this year, and his now ex school is having a prize-giving ceremony to present the certificates.

The lad got 5 & 6 grades which are roughly equivalent to Bs & Cs, and he got mostly the B equivalent. So he did pretty Ok. Iā€™d be reasonably proud if my kids got 10 B & C grades.

But this cunt? Heā€™s refused to go to the prize-giving because he reckons his son should have got straight A*s, not pathetic Bs & Cs. What sort of fucking message is that sending?

Also, heā€™s found out that the lads A level courses (heā€™s doing 3 iirc) give him Monday morning and Thursday afternoon off college, and heā€™s trying to force him to find another A level to do to fill in that timeā€¦ :roll_eyes:

This guy, just after his marriage went south, bought a PlayStation and a fuckton of games for his son for Christmas, and then sent his ex, our mate, an invoice for 50% of the costā€¦ He was absolutely serious about it too. She obviously told him where to stuff it.

It was a bit rich seeing as heā€™s driving around in a Porsche (Coxster, obvs) and sheā€™s a teaching assistant with a 10 year old Honda Jazzā€¦

4 Likes

Good news about this sad tale is that your mate IS an ex of this twat :+1:

2 Likes

Cunts rarely change their spots.

5 Likes

And I presume he was completely supportive of the ladā€™s education up to that point of course?

tl;dr, but please give him a punch in the nuts from me.

To provoke a post that involved heā€™s got to be a cock.

1 Like

Ainā€™t that the truth Mike.

Iā€™ve just remembered something else he did a few years back.

Since our kids were little, and theyā€™ve known each other since they were all at the same nursery, weā€™ve gone camping at Easter to Grange over Sands, with another family who weā€™re great friends with, and all our kids are fantastic mates too.

One of the things heā€™s always done is buy a dad & lad season ticket for Wigan Athletic and this one year, while Wigan were still in the Prem, there was a biggish home match on while we were away.

The twat insisted that Lewis came to the game, and that his ex drive him downā€¦ She again told him where to go, so he drove up and literally forced him to go with him, all the time Lewis was almost in tears because he just wanted to play with his mates, not watch the 'latics get batteredā€¦

Heā€™ll get his comeuppance, I canā€™t see his relationship with Lewis (which as you might have guessed, isnā€™t exactly fantastic) lasting beyond Uni if he carries on like this.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised itā€™s lasted this long.

1 Like

Same as this.

The poor lads arsehole of a dad comes across as a total Gibbon gobbler.

1 Like

Whoever it is in Lewes who still thiinks putting on ā€˜blackfaceā€™ make up is an acceptable way to participate in their bonfire parade. Itā€™s the 21st century although it does feel that some people are starting to feel enabled to indulge in a bit of casual racism again.

6 Likes

Divorcees who use their kids as emotional footballs to get back at ex-partners can all have a cockpunch/twatkick.

4 Likes

If itā€™s you, you have my sympathy.

One of my friends ex-wife used to just move flat regularily and not tell him where she had gone with his young son. He had to hire people to find her and his son and then get another court order to get access. This went on for years and years.

My divorce, although a real bitch at the time, the kids were protected as much as you can in these things. The money, goods, hurt or what ever is never worth the damage to the kids.

My kids say I am much happier now than I was married and they have sort of accepted the situation. I donā€™t now even feel bitter about the money, in the end my kids will inherit it anyway and I would only fritter it away on some trinket.

5 Likes

Ainā€™t this the truth.
My ex was a complete bitch when we split and used our daughter as a ā€˜bargaining toolā€™ in everything. I lost most of the house, paid over the top for maintenance and generally had to start again. But a mate gave me some wise advice - play the long game. I did and mostly gave in to the exā€™s demands when it was, to me, trivial but stood my ground when things started getting stupid. End result is that I now have a fantastic relationship with my daughter and have nothing more to do with her mother.

2 Likes

Iā€™d never go near a cunt with spots :grimacing:

3 Likes

I appreciate it offends some people, but I donā€™t see how it is racist (depending on the context).

Although itā€™s probably best avoided so as not to cause offence.

In context the ā€œblackfaceā€ is (as far as Iā€™m aware) a traditional reference to coal miners or summat similar. It has no racial over/undertones.

Happy Holidays everyone :roll_eyes:

I live near Blackboys. The name is nothing to do with racism ā€¦