Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

And his collars.

1 Like

It will be interesting to learn the opinion of an industry professional but it will be difficult to convince me that 3 lapel buttonholes is the mark of a stylish modern gentleman. Abomination imo.

3 poppies; red, white and purple

You know that thing where we take people’s citizenship away if they go abroad to cause trouble …

VB

The US will allow visas with a criminal record but I’m fucked if I know how he got away with this list though

Criminal convictions. Robinson was jailed for assault in 2005, has convictions for drugs offences and public order offences, was jailed in 2012 for illegally entering the United States using a false passport and jailed again in 2014 for a £160,000 mortgage fraud.

This fucker needs a CP…

1 Like

The fuck is it with some folk FFS.
Swift size 11 in the lady parts for this waste of oxygen.

https://www.alternet.org/indiana-woman-says-she-feels-better-after-sending-black-neighbors-no-ns-wanted-letter-i-released

Halloween. I’ve had to turn the music down so I can hear the door.

That said, I’ve found it easy to justify a gin to help me be nice. Swings and roundabouts.

3 Likes

I’ve turned the music up so I can’t hear the door…

5 Likes

We’ve got this on

Adds to the atmosphere …

It’s been busy, 10 visits so far, mostly in pairs. So 15 or so, not counting the minders …

VB

4 Likes

Ahhhh, the joys of living in a quiet village.

Oh, and sitting in the garden naked, shouting obscenities and through my own shit at strangers :+1:

Why does Fr Jack spring to mind :+1:

1 Like

3 Likes

Closer than you think :smirk:

Excellent :grinning:

1 Like

cock punch for a cock filler

They have been watching too much pron and think they need to look like Red Rum.

What’s next, bespoke scrotal implants for the discerning gentleman?

Load of bollocks :grin:

2 Likes

I would guess (ahem) that they already exist.