Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Terrifically popular. Sorry, I meant horrifically popular.

VB

1 Like

Terrifically rich as a result - the cunt.

He took over where James Last left off…Housewives favourite

Thankfully I’ve never heard of him. He has a face you could smack though.

Cockpuch to whatever has taken over my body this afternoon - I feel like death warmed up :nauseated_face:

Another cockpunch to me for agreeing to do an extra shift tomorrow :face_vomiting:

An ironic self-cockpunch for me…

While doing the mandatory Preventing Sexual Harrassment on-line training today, I wittily remarked via Skype to Mrs Waxy that “Apparently, it is not OK to expose your genitalia at work. Glad we cleared that up.”

Only it wasn’t Mrs Waxy I was messaging. It was one of my offshore (female) direct reports.

Bugger.

9 Likes

Ha ha. gross misconduct…

2 Likes

Not gross enough, it seems.

1 Like

In a previous job…

A colleague was being a twat, and annoying me, so I decided to IM another colleague who was sitting opposite to say “FFS, Bob* is such a twat”. Except I typed it into the chat window I had open with ‘Bob’.

As I hit send, I realised what I’d done and watched him slowly turn around and look at me. At which point I was anything the earth to swallow me. :tired_face:

Oops.

*Not his real name.

10 Likes

“wrong chat window” doesn’t really help :rofl:

1 Like

half pint cocktail glasses can fuck the right off, appears to be the fashion round town this Christmas. get ta fuck!

I’ll drink from that cup

I suspect many have already.

Where’s the goldfish?

1 Like

The solicitors who are supposed to be facilitating my mother in law’s purchase of a house can have one. They have dicked around for weeks and left her between houses (= our spare room).:roll_eyes:
It’s been a week. So far the kettle has been left on the induction hob for so long that all the water boiled away and the enamel burnt off the side. Apparently, it makes too much noise if you close the whistling lid.:exploding_head: Somehow the spur box that feeds the boiler got helpfully turned off, leading me to have a cold shower yesterday morning.:open_mouth: On the other hand, every light switch in the house has been permanently turned on. Her dog is upsetting my asthma and, if I’m not deathly quiet when I get up in the morning, wakes up and trolls me while I’m trying to have my breakfast in peace.
The office is closing from tomorrow, so I can’t hide at work any more.
Oh, it’s going to be a fun Christmas.:rofl:

11 Likes

You should talk to @akaYoda, he did a damned fine job on our house sale.

2 Likes

Lie back and think of the inheritance?

2 Likes

Or get planning and make the inheritance arrive sooner :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There is that. It might arrive sooner than I imagined.:zipper_mouth_face: