Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Great minds think alike.:grin:

Would that be the glass, ā€˜dā€™ cup or furry cup ? Just asking.

2 Likes

Sometimes, extreme misogyny can be surprisingly funny, well done!

1 Like

Just an overactive imagination :blush:

If this is true (it is being reported widely) then the fucking Japanese government can have one.

Utter cunts

7 Likes

A couple of well aimed CPā€™s to me!!!

Just went to check my Waitrose collection order for Sunday and thought I had everything I neededā€¦all looked good until I realised that it was for 2017, logged in with wrong email!!!

So have just logged in to the other account and found that I only have turkey crown brining kit.

Arse.

Reading '83, when the guitarist climbed up to the top of the stack and just carried on playing. Just awesome!

6 Likes

Regular yearly plumbing cockpunch.

Inlet valve on toilet has just failed, an easy job. Except no plumbing job is ever easy. The isolation valve is of course seized, necessitating turning off the water at the main stopcock. This means I will have to get home from work tomorrow lunchtime, buy valve, fit valve with lots of swearing and possible throwing of tools.

Assuming I manage to do this without flooding the house or jumping out of the window, I can then drive to visit my aged mother in her rehabilitation centre who has this week added a fractured pelvis to this yearā€™s running total of broken hip, Alzheimerā€™s, Macular degeneration and Osteoporosis.
Merry fucking Christmas.

Get thyself one of theseā€¦ the all important brass shank is impossible to crossthread.

1 Like

Dad was due to fly into Gatwick tomorrow :weary:

So a stunt drone to the balls to those responsible.

6 Likes

He may be ok - Gatwick has re-opened :smiley:

Diverted to Manchester.

Slightly closer to you, although the cross-country roads are a faff.

VB

Iā€™d be tempted to look for an internal flight from Manchester to the South West rather than battle the Xmas Friday traffic.

That could be a 'mare too with the delays caused by the backlog.

Result

Itā€™s a pain in the arse, but we have sorted getting him home.

4 Likes

If youā€™re picking him up in the fat corolla, at least heā€™ll have a very comfortable final leg of his journey :smiley:

I would have but Sisterā€™s ā€œpartnerā€ is in Leeds so he will go and get him.

Rather him - the M62 will be an utter bitch todayā€¦:weary: