Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Surely a cannibal gibbon would only eat other gibbons, otherwise it would be called something else?

4 Likes

Runway now open again so hopefully they will get off OK. Suspect permission will be given again to operate a number of airports all night.

I think he/she/ms/it would be a cannibal gibbon who identifies as a homosapien

1 Like
6 Likes

I, on the other hand, will hunt them down and buy them all the beer they can drink, if it means I get to escape going to the mother-in-lawā€™s completely un-festive and bloody teetotal house in the arse end of rural Ireland for Christmas.

3 Likes

bumped into the local Gp this morning who is a network lead in the CCg and he explained the rationale for shutting the walk in centres to save 3m . didnt quite follow it but it still puts more pressure on A&E and having been to A&E several times in last 6 months its not a pretty sight . its just under 40 years since i worked in A&e and nothing has changed much !! oh ... we didnt have 4 hour targets

Our journeys are Yin and Yang.

Iā€™m going to a bibulous house in the arse end of rural Northern Ireland.

Not that Iā€™m trying to rub it in or anything.

2 Likes

Great word!

1 Like

You might find a ā€˜pioneerā€™ DD :grinning:

May should have used it on Juncker.

VB

3 Likes

Just for the record Iā€™m. Not. Fucking. Ginger.

As itā€™s the panto season (which Iā€™m sure youā€™re aware of)

3 Likes

24cdac606c00583448a826fdd4e285f7fc7bb341a49ff3327f86df9c219dd5f8

3 Likes

I was in a band with himā€¦
He (allegedly) tried it on with our guitaristā€™s wife, which didnā€™t make him popular.

The guitaristā€™s should have seeked advise from an agony aunt.:grin:

Wife is in the kitchen playing Xmas songs on her phone. Not sure which is worse, playing Xmas songs or playing them on her phone rather than the Squeezebox in there.

Would be divorce material but for the fact that sheā€™s cleaning and tidying after I devastated the place making breakfast.

3 Likes

i guess the phone is easier to use !

my good lady plays her radio really loud in the kitchen and then tells me to turn mine down as its too loud !!!

British fucking Airways can have one. It never fails to boil my piss the way they are treating their Concorde G-BOAB - namely just dumping it in a corner of Heathrow to rust away.

However, they have decided to make use of it to celebrate 50 years since Concordeā€™s first flight next year. Are they going to restore it? Possibly display it somewhere prominent? Maybe even return it to taxiable condition?

No, none of this - theyā€™re cutting chunks of aluminium from it, and giving them to a bloody watch manufacturer to make 500 commemorative watches at Ā£10,000 a pop.

Twats.

15 Likes

They are Spanish now anyway.

Cunts.

I flew on Alpha-Delta once upon a time. Thatā€™s now bobbing up and then on the Hudson on USS Intrepid museum.