Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I’m really surprised he didn’t take a large bottle of cough syrup (sloe gin can look and smell convincingly similar).

VB

Nope, still in sobersville. Mind you, having discovered that Dunnes Stores’ brandy cream has 10% brandy content, I’ve been having a surprising number of ‘cups of coffee’…

4 Likes

Jesus! M-I-L has got Andre feckin’ Rieu on AGAIN!!

AAAAAARRGGHH!

3 Likes

You must have been bad in a past life.

MiL getting her own back?

1 Like

Soooo many cockpunches for today. First one : Claire for buying some fucking Amazon Dots.

I swear, if I hear the word Alexa one more time something is going to get thrown against the fucking wall.

1 Like

good luck - ours does some really random shit

1 Like

The bloody thing has no sense of science fiction humour either. I asked it to open the pod bay doors and it said it didn’t understand. Stupid Dot.

8 Likes

I have resisted, the ex Ms ICHM (2015 to 2018 early) loves the bloody things. Every time I visit I put on music she hates.

I have decided not to have any always listening devices in the house. Functionality on the phones is disabled.

I made this exact point to Claire. I was told to shut up.

what by Alexa?

3 Likes

That would have been pretty cool to be fair.

1 Like

I’d strongly recommend making them disappear in that case.

3 Likes

Argh! Avoiding him on the TV and he appears here!

1 Like

Santa delivered an Echo Dot for Amy this year…hmmmmm…may have been a mistake…:thinking:

I bloody hate those things, they are bloody useless.
I think my Yorkshire accent confuses them.
Plus by the time I’ve said Alexa turn on the kitchen light, I can get up and turn it on in half the time.
I won’t have one in my house. :grinning:

My kids showed me a Chromecast thingie with only just released films on it …sure it must be illegal!!!

Yep, you’re house will be raided by armed police shortly, cos nicking some films is a capital offence these days…

Perversely, the best thing about watching pirated films? Not being forced to watch the anti-piracy ads at the beginning of the disc…

fortunately i did not have a clue how this family member had done it !! he is too hi tech for me , i will stick to dvd`s !