Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Why? Watched him last night and he was bloody hilarious!

You lot are weird…

Yes, but you are watching after exposure to Andre Rieu.

2 Likes

Hilarious compared to the alcohol free no fun environment you were in maybe. Clutching at straws here I think.
Michael MacIntyre deserves to be continuously punched in the cock he is one of the most irritating people on telly.

2 Likes

^ This

About as funny as toothache

3 Likes

9 Likes

Ha, that Eastwood gif needs a much more frequent airing :+1:

3 Likes

Cunts

9 Likes

Ask Alexa to fart for you, had me in bulk, her (its) jokes are pretty bad too. :smile:

1 Like

of you’ve hot cats and want to freak them out - ask Alexa what sound a cat makes…

Step away from the glass…

3 Likes

hmmm, and I’ve not had much tonight as I’m driving tomorrow…I blame the spillchucker

3 Likes

Bash to the groin region to the fuckers who think it is helpful to drive with their rear fog lights on, despite the only fog being the emissions from their exhaust - clear weather and I must have seen about a dozen foglight fuckers.

3 Likes

Funnily enough, this was my FB status yesterday:

4 Likes

daylight front lights at nighttime wankers can take one too. They are uber bright because they are designed for use in daylight you screaming wombles!

On a motoring theme, my journeys today have involved the M1, M25 and A12. You can probably estimate the amount of pillockery.

Cockpunch to the testes of the Royal Mail - see comments

1 Like

I don’t think you can turn off daytime front lights.

1 Like

True that, just looked it up. Cunts must be running front fogs or something. Twat this morning had 6 lights on facing me at a junction. It was in a lit up area and all he needed to run was fucking sidelights, even dipped headlights are not a requirement. Mind you, 99% of drivers aren’t aware of that one.

I think he’s saying thst some Herbert’s don’t put on their headlights night and just keep on using their sidelights.

Mind you, the highway code is as clear as fucking mud

You MUST

• ensure all sidelights and rear registration plate lights are lit between sunset and sunrise
  • use headlights at night, except on a road which has lit street lighting. These roads are generally restricted to a speed limit of 30 mph (48 km/h) unless otherwise specified

You should also

• use dipped headlights, or dim-dip if fitted, at night in built-up areas and in dull daytime weather, to ensure that you can be seen

I give up, so side lights only if on a lit street, headlights a good idea if in a built up area, most of which are also lit. Talk about non committal.

Also, dim-dip shouldn’t be an issue unless someone is running a feckin ole banger around these days.