Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

He/she could have stolen more than 6. Or there could be multiple thieves operating independently who, between them, have stolen 6. Or more than 6.

Or the bloke who had the first one stolen may have nipped round to someone else’s BMW, nicked the steering wheel from that to replace his, only for the second victim then to do the same, all running ahead of the poor recovery driver …

VB

were they trying to find one with working indicators?

3 Likes

same for ALL German cars, no parts kept in the UK even common stuff like brake calipers

Maybe they think it would be a bit anachronistic for the service depts to hold loads of parts while the production lines hold none and rely on JIT :thinking:.

VB

too true, when I broke the apparently unbreakable (gearbox) on my Boxster S, it took a week for Porsche to believe it had broken and then 3 weeks to get the part from Germany

Probably nothing. The thief just assumed there was something worth having in there due to all the bloody locks, I expect. Catch 22 situation…

you mean you dont keep your Beolab 90’s in there

No. They’re in the greenhouse.

3 Likes

Have to confess I leave one shed unlocked , if they want a 35 quid flymo they are welcome !!

No, just the one padlock and hasp on display, a chancer that the second lock foiled .
Although the machine gun nest, tripwires and searchlights could have led him to believe there was something of worth, even the picture of Rambo didn’t deter him. :wink:

2 Likes

… and so it begins… offer on our house accepted… 3 hour survey and a fucking huge list of remedial work.

I have no words to describe my hatred for every despicable second spent selling and buying a house.

Still, one step closer to the village life and the fabled pub.

7 Likes

Starting with ten coats of white emulsion over that turd-brown ceiling :laughing:

8 Likes

And two new buckets

1 Like

Fuck you and your conformity to ceiling standards.

4 Likes

Have a ‘Yer Maw’ for general lack of support through this torrid time.

1 Like

Not a denial tho’

Did they say the plumbing needed seeing to? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not yet, but the boiler has developed a fucking leak over the weekend on the heat exchanger. So… I’m going to replace the boiler for them to sweeten the deal.

I would replace the fucker anyway if we had been staying here. That’s me … a consumate professional to the end.

They can fuck right off with any roof bullshittery tho as that seems standard practise these days.

1 Like

A new boiler would be a selling point for me if I was looking to buy.
Depends who put it in of course :grinning:

3 Likes

Cheeky cunt. :slight_smile:

2 Likes