Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

What a knob

1 Like

Chav.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear mate, knowing itā€™s coming does not make it easier for friends / relatives, at least her suffering is over.

What could he do that was worse than playing his back catalogue?

WTF has happened to men.

3 Likes

agreed , jimmy has lived there for 46 years and looked after the place and williams is being a total pain

not a man is he? there are words of course (NOTE as I am not down with the kids I did NOT use ofc)

1 Like

CP to the cunt that tried to rob our shed last night. Couldnā€™t cut through the Abloy padlock or get at the coach bolts retaining the hasp so did an engineering job on the hasp with a jemmy, bent it out of all recognition. Still couldnā€™t get in, as an after thought Iā€™d fitted a cylindrical mortice lock with a hidden access/key hole. Loved to have seen the cunts face when he realised he was fucked. All sorted now, though the twats tend to return, hope he doesnā€™t before the steel bar gets fitted across the door, thatā€™ll fuck him unless he uses paraffin and a match.
I promised the police that I would only use the minimum force required in persuading the cunt to desist in any further attempted break ins.

8 Likes

What have you got in there that he was so determined to get at (or will be now heā€™s seen your Fort Knox level of security)?

Lawn mower, gardening bits and bobs, half empty/full tins of paint and diy stuff in a locked steel cabinet that heā€™d have to move the contents of the shed to get at.
I think he was just after an easy target and didnā€™t get it, heā€™ll slip up, they never do just one job and get over confident and leave something identifiable behind. Time will tell.

1 Like

Without getting all Home Alone, canā€™t you booby trap it so it sprays paint on him? Or floodlights come on and a camera takes some photos.

We had a try late last year.

Now we have carpet tack strip down the length of the gate post they needed to climb over and a sharp metal spike, covered in nasty manure, aimed at the next stop should they get over. This makes a bucket with a role of chicken wire fall over which sends the dogs mad.

This worked just before Christmas.

7 Likes

Inspired by Mousetrap?

1 Like

Direct punch to the knob-end for me for losing my locking wheel nut key, or at the very least not checking it was originally supplied :man_facepalming:

Have ordered 4 new tyres they duly arrived at the fitters, so I pootled down there expecting a 30 minute turn aroundā€¦

Nope, an hour of looking in every nook and fucking cranny in the Volvo and thereā€™s no sign of the cunting key.

Volvo then decided to give me another kick in the crotch by discontinuing the supply of keys and fitting some stupid fucking external ring thing that means that I now have to go to the dealer for the privilege of them using their master key and replacing all my wheel nuts with a new set.

Volvo one, me nil.

few weeks back I needed to ring Porsche to find out where they hid mine, when I needed two new front tyres.

I spent two hours looking in every nook and cranny, but given I have had the car from new and the key had never been used. I ended up have to phone them and prove my identity.

Luckily I did all this the day before i had the tyres fitting

This nightmare races through my mind, and my heart skips a beat, every time I pull up at the tire garage.

Not helping

4 Likes

At least you didnā€™t ā€œtidyā€ it into the garage then drive over a sodding great screw 100 miles from home.

Still not helping, I know.

The idiots at ATS managed to fuck one of the wheel nut locks on my ex BMW, I had to go to BMW and they said, ah, we will have to order them from Belgium. Three weeks later. Another reason not to have a BMW.

1 Like

A mateā€™s BMW this morning. According to the recovery driver this was the 6th one of these they had attended in the Brighton area today. Someone has stolen 6 BMW steering wheels?