Your 2022 bucket list

Change my head shell screws to titanium.

7 Likes

Squad goalz :+1:

1 Like

Finish garden landscape stuff, done the walls and fence so green plants things next and a patio perhaps with a chair to sit on

Yep and don’t die before I lose weight

To not read or hear the word ‘unprecedented’ for the whole year.

1 Like

Gabion Walls finished then?

Would like to finally get to Scotland for a couple of days as well as the Welsh coast.
Also get a garrard 401.

3 Likes

If they are I hadn’t noticed.

I think that’ll make an unprecedented difference.

Oops.

4 Likes

Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on

3 Likes

Fill your boots.
Two days to go!

I’ve had the screws for over a year now. I just need to get motivated. The New Year should do the trick.

I think the screws should probably mature a little more before use. Like a good wine, you wouldn’t want to use too soon. :rofl:

2 Likes

Age annealed titanium.

It HAS to be a thing :rofl:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Go via Northumberland and I’ll show you a good time!!

2 Likes

kenw

1 Like

I would not have anything to do with your bucket list…

3 Likes

I’m working on a faster way to audiophool riches - feed the cats some little titanium screws in their dinners and sieve them out of the litter tray afterwards for that Kopi Luwak douchebag-marketing appeal…

2 Likes

Oh, hang on, so you mean change the screws for titanium ones.

When you said change them to titanium I had visions of you building some nuclear transmutation machine, perhaps based on a reactor or a particle accelerator, which would convert whatever the screws are currently made of into titanium. Given that they might well be mostly iron at the moment, that could be something of an uphill task.

3 Likes

The last two years have been savage for stationary. I hope the audio industry is preparing to win hearts and minds in 2022 with top calibre pens and notepads.

3 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see whether the Bristol show even goes ahead in February.