Your 2022 bucket list

Will be amazed if it does.
Hope it eventually comes back.

Down to my last harbeth and technics pens.
Do have numerous cranage ones, but not up to the quality I’ve been used to.

2 Likes

It’s already been cancelled

Audiojumble is still counting down to Feb 20th and unless they cancel it I will aim to be there.

1 Like

Not really.

Getting back into backpacking, planning a solo trip to Algonquin Park.

Eat more pork, I’ve neglected pork for a couple of years.

10 Likes

“Tragically”…

Literacy: F/10

Leaving the rat race. Not sure what comes after that, a good sleep then see what happens.

16 Likes

I would, but Mrs M would most definitely say not

1 Like

Never can do if you have horses, bastards everywhere.

One bullet can change the world

Keep swimming, trying to master the ocean walker technique. Looks far easier than it is. Probably due to spondylitis ever fusing my skeleton. Seemed easier when I was 15 and 100m freestyle in less than a minute…I blame the chippy - Bastard place of titty fat.

Downgrade the hifi and put the money to something more useful. Probably spent at the bastard chippy.

2 Likes

Noooooooo! Don’t you dare! Music’s a sanity-preserver above almost all else!

1 Like

Beautifully Larkinesque…

3 Likes

I hope you have them resting on some Mpingo, it’s the only way.

1 Like

I can do it for a while (50m maybe!) but it seems hard to sustain that all the time. Certainly looks cool when you see someone doing it properly.

1 Like

I have joined his vimeo channel for a month or two. Hopefully it will click into place. Just need to protect my right shoulder, his technique seems the safest way of doing it. I’d like to shave a few seconds of my times. Currently about 25s per length. It’s been 30 plus years since I swam anything more than on holidays and I’ve been going for 6 months 3 times a week. Generally I do 30-40 minutes so get plenty of lengths in.

You’re right. The system just plays it. I’m considering my options

1 Like

To everyone in the thread that’s mentioned losing weight . . .
Do it. It’s a hard slog getting started but it’s well worth the effort🙂

6 Likes

I did it once, then stopped smoking… lost about 6 stone…put most back on