General election 8th June

Farage on BBC saying he’ll come back into politics if Brexit is threatened

Get that unelected cunt off the TV.
How the fuck does he get all this airtime?

3 Likes

Looks like the only party with a bigger drop than UKIP is the SNP.

U-turn?

U-U-U-turn

BBC holding at the exit poll.
However as I’m joining the Lopwell Funzie Party tomorrow I shall bid you goodnight.

On Twitter

JammyDodger‏ @mrjammyjamjar3 43m43 minutes ago

Paul Gascoigne has arrived at 10, Downing St with a can of lager,some chicken,a mobile phone, saying he is a friend of Theresa May

2 Likes

This 12 year old tory cunt is my new MP :sob:

Tory reelected in St Albans. The progressive vote exceeded hers, but was split.

May acceptance speech now,
Perhaps she will ignore all the issues again!

1 Like

She intends to hang on by her splitting fingernails ‘in the interest of stability for the Country’

You couldn’t make it up

She looked distinctly deflated which has cheered me up somewhat.

How long will she last I wonder? George Osborne has called the Conservative manifesto ‘a total disaster’ and ‘one of the worst in history’. The knives are out.

Recount in Hastings and Rye.
Rudd had a majority of <5000

Alex Salmond gone.

Dennis Skinner re-elected :grin:

Reckon she will be gone by midday,boris must be rubbing his hands

Yup, bye bye May, it wasn’t nice knowing you. That’s the end of the Tory “if we can’t negotiate a better deal than a no deal, we’ll take the no deal” strategy. Useless twunts.

Barrow held by Labour by 209 votes, that was fecking close. Even the place that makes the deterrent submarine couldn’t bring itself to vote Tory, now that is a bloody surprise. Met Jon Woodcock yesterday afternoon when I went to collect a record from the PO, wished him well.

However, Labour still lost to a sitting Tory Government, make of that what you will.

Don’t know how true it is,but Murdoch is said to have stormed out of the times party at 10 last night once the the hung parliament was announced

Excellent

1 Like

Woke to read Salmond is gone, to a Tory. :slight_smile:

And we got a Libdem in and a tory out by just 816 votes. Well done ox and abingdon west. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No doubt Tony Blair will be threatening a comeback soon.:confounded:

How long do you give May?