Lego

Bollocks! Want one now…

It’s an impressive thing once built…

The new Millennium Falcon is massive too, they have one built in the Liverpool One Lego shop, seriously want inducing, even at £650.

4 Likes

That rug really ties the room together.

Which is quite some feat with that wallpaper :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like I have a fucking choice on interior decor.

Even Claire hates the wallpaper now and wants a plain colour.

Current fad is mustard apparently. I’d be happy with magnolia, because I’m a boring twat with no imagination.

Anyway, shouldn’t you be getting Peggy and Ivanka pissed enough to agree to a threesome?

3 Likes

Without getting so pissed yourself that you’re useless in said threesome.

VB

2 Likes

That’s a given.

Impressive…
If it works! There’s a flickr link below…?

Some serious Lego building here the last couple of days-he made Kai and Nya’s Mech’s by himself, Jay’s was a bit more tricky and needed a hand.
Good effort though and kept him quiet for a few hours!

10 Likes

Looks awesome. Well done him ! :+1:

1 Like

…throwing up. On the way home from morning dog walking we saw a ladder right at the top of our scaffolding was likely to fall off. Must have been dislodged by the recent winds. Muggins had to climb the scaffolding and shift it. As I am not really up to this kind of effort, the consequences were unpleasant. Much anti-nausea medication has been necked.

On the other hand, I did score this for Father’s Day

That is me sorted for the week.

16 Likes

Judjing the number of pieces it will keep you busy for the next month

1 Like

It took three days to build the Combi last year

Much fun though.

5 Likes

Oh boy, my daughter (17 :smiley: ) would love that. Is it still a current set?

Yep, they had it in the Liverpool Lego shop the other day. It is an absolute fecker to build as the parts are randomly mixed through the bags. I had to sort it by colour and then treat it like a 3-D jigsaw. Look at the state of this

5 Likes

Looks much better put together than the rusting money pit in my garage :smile:

6 Likes

Louise is getting the London “routemaster” double decker bus one for her birthday. She loves lego.

3 Likes

Last birthday I got the Saturn V Apollo XI kit which has 1969 parts. Took me and Lauren about 4 days to do, but that was rationing ourselves to a certain number of steps per day.

I wanted to make it last a whole week, but on the last day said “Sod it, let’s get it finished!”

2 Likes

Saw that in town the other day. Looked brill :+1:

3 Likes

Sadly, neither the 911 GT3 nor any recent Bugatti are cars that really get me that excited. If they do a Koenigsegg or a Paganni I’d be all over that.