AA football predictor

Get your predicts in!

Done

They still havenā€™t sorted this. I was showing 180 points less at the start of week 38 than I should have been & even from these most recent matches theyā€™ve got the points awarded wrong. Useless cnuts.

Congratulations to Chelsea Dave on winning this years AA football predictor.

Iā€™ve no idea what score Dave should really be on (probably higher) but I should be on 3300. There must be works syndicates all over the country with money riding on this whoā€™ll be furious that the BBC software has failed.

Thank you Ian. I must say I have no idea what happened at the death but what an absolute F**k up by the Beeb and no apology yet. :slightly_frowning_face:

Mourinho would be proud of this moaning and blaming outside influences.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Iā€™m just delighted to have avoided relegation considering I hadnā€™t entered since week 11.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dave, What does your Week 39 results page say? Mine disagrees with their overall table which seemed to lose count a couple of weeks ago and which hasnā€™t been right since.

Useless gits. :smile:

Do they have VAR?

2 Likes

Needs a stuarts enquiry

1 Like

Will you, Touch of Cloth & Cambs12 look into it?

1 Like

Mine says 3340 points.

2 Likes

Congratulations Dave - with great age comes great wisdom, or something like that.:grin:

Congratulations. I guess that total is more likely to be the correct score than the one they are showing in their table.

Well done was a good tussle at the top

Sadly the bottom 2 get relegated to theā€œTarmac Worldā€ forum for 12 months

If anyone sees a decent World Cup predictor,can they join it for this forum

1 Like

And a cunning strategy of predicting Chelsea losses. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Eleventh!!?! Iā€™d never have believed your usual uncanny footie prediction sense could have failed you so badly. :grin:

Heā€™s just been deflecting from what was an utterly feeble performance. A monkey picking results out of a bucket would have done better. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey! Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been using

1 Like