AA football predictor

I have done mine for next week.

Iā€™ve managed to join, find the league and make the predictions for the first week.

Knackered nowā€¦:persevere:

1 Like

Still canā€™t register

I had to register using my iPad. The screen wouldnā€™t scroll on my PC and kept booting me out. Feckinā€™ pain in the arseā€¦:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yes,same problem iā€™ve been havingā€¦

1 Like

Borrow an iThing from somebodyā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve joined and filled in ā€œweek 4ā€ predictions, does that sound right?

Yes it says week 4 on my screen.

Just realised they arenā€™t the first weeks games though. Fuck knows what is goign on??

So what happened to the first 3 weeks?

Look in August

First match is a Friday, Utd v Leicester

When you click on the mini league the games are shown as week 4?

Click on the PREDICTOR tab

1 Like

OK - just wasnā€™t sure if predictions made on the main page get entered into the mini league?

I think you have to make sure that you Save Predictions after youā€™ve done them but I imagine there are various betting games that your predictions might go into & I suppose you might also be involved in multiple mini leagues.

It seems very weird and I have grave doubts that it will function any better than the BBC version.
Just donā€™t blame me if it all goes tits up.

Iā€™ve logged out and then back in again and my predictions are still there.

2 Likes

Sorted now thx, first 4 weeks filled in

Dog of an interface on my phoneā€¦

@stu I originally set it up on my iPad but I just did my entries on my Windows 7 PC and it worked OK for me.

1 Like

Done, but canā€™t see the mini league. I know Iā€™ve joined it but canā€™t see if my predictions are there. I presume they have. Anyways, done the first three weeks and the Mighty Eagles are 2nd in the Prem league at the end of August to the Spuds but only on GD :grin:

Blind optimism at itā€™s finest.:clown_face: