AA football predictor

Come, brother. The dog-fight race to the bottom is where it’s at.

I’m still managing to fend @pmac off,just

Only because I’m giving you all a head start. Just wait until January when I start my predictions, I expect to be leading by Easter.

1 Like

Well done Stu - I am now propping up the table.:tired_face:

1 Like

Is it the drinking?

No - I’m guessing all the right scores, just not necessarily in the right order.:joy:

1 Like

Stu is on fire.

Even by my terrible recent standards I think getting only 60 points from this afternoons games is going to go in the record books.

I, for one, salute you, sir

1 Like

There’s still the Liverpool - Arsenal game plus 4 games tomorrow. Plenty of time to improve. :slight_smile:

Uncle Pounce will have predicted an Arsenal win :grinning:

I am up to 3rd place! I’ve had a poor afternoon really but others must have been scoreless.

I must have scored zero then…:sunglasses:.

Edit: I have gone from 3rd to 5th. I have just checked the scores😱. I think I’m going to go back to bed…it is 6:30 am here and I don’t need this kind of shite.

I correctly predicted there would be six goals - sadly I went for 3-3.:weary:

Can I ask what the ‘pounce’ means - should I be offended?

Someone’s predictive text came up with it on here a couple of weeks ago. I thought it sounded more sinister than Puncle.

1 Like

Managed to salvage some pride with todays predictions.:pray:

Now I am over my mid season slump I am out to prove the old adage that ‘form is temporary, class is permanent’ and will expect to get 10 out of 10 in the next round.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This week 7 of 9 - It’s only good if you are a Borg - Overall you are still basically last.

It is well know that in sport you are only as good as your last result and I beat you by 5 points this week so swivel on that motherfucker.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I salute your skills this week because you beat me by 0.5%. 32 more weeks of that and you will be ahead.