AA football predictor

I didn’t forget, just thought I’d give everyone a head start.

4 Likes

Round 2 results and @malbec takes the w8n with 14 points from @murrayjohnson on 13.5 points. @Pan collects the wooden spoon with 3 points, just behind @sjs with 3.5 points

Predictably this seens a lot of movement on the overall leader board with @malbec climbing 7 places to go top

Round 3 kicks off on Saturday lunchtime when Tottenham host Wolves

both @malbec and I feeling extremely dizzy in this lofty position. We’ll soon return to the more comfortable surroundings of the basement.

With you all the way on that one. I know my place :point_down:

1 Like

Round 4 turned out to be high scoring with a lot of accurate predictions. @stu took the win with 16.5 points from @Adpully with 15 points. @malbec picks up the wooden spoon with 8.5 points from @chelseadave with 9 points

Overall this has resulted in @stu climbing 5 places into first ahead of @Ijrussell by 1.5 points.

Very fast turnaround this week with games kicking off tonight with two games kicking off at 7.30pm.

2 Likes

Round 5 finished last night with the Man U win over Leicester. @stu won the round again with 16 points from @chelseadave with 14 points. @Adpully picked up the wooden spoon with 7 points, just behind @sjs with 8 points.

Overall @stu increases his lead over @Ijrussell to 6.5 points, @chelseadave rises 5 places, @sjs plummets 3 places, and @pan continues to close the gap to 8th place.

Round 6 kicks off on Sat 3rd with the Merseyside derby at 12.30 pm and finishes on Sunday afternoon when Man U host top of the table Arsenal

1 Like

And Round 6 is complete without Monday night football due to the arrival this week of European matches.

Top of the tree this week is @chelseadave with 11 points from @stu with 10.5 points. The wooden spoon is collected by @malbec with 4 points, from @Adpully with 5.5 points.

@stu remains at the top overall, from @chelseadave by 8.5 points. At the base, @Pan continues to close the gap to @Adpully

Round 7 starts on Saturday at 12.30pm with Fulham hosting Chelsea

2 Likes

I need a exceptional week just to catch up!

I know it can be done but usually by others haha

That’s more like it :muscle::grin:

1 Like

Round 8 concluded on Sunday with a rather curtailed programme due to three postponements (there was no Round 7, as it was all postponed…)

@Ijrussell takes the win with 10.5 points from @sjs in 2nd with 7.5 points. A brief scrap is on the cards between @murrayjohnson and @malbec as to who keeps the wooden spoon after they both scored 2.5 points.

Despite not having a great weekend, @stu remains 3.5 points ahead of @Ijrussell, and @Pan closes to within 9 points of @malbec

International break over the next 10 days before a return to the EPL on 1st October when Arsenal host Tottenham for the Saturday lunchtime kick-off

Pan can feck off. That spoon is mine :wink::grin:

2 Likes

@Pan smashes it in Round 9 to take the win with 13 points, from @sjs and @chelseadave on 9 points. @Adpully takes the wooden spoon with 5 points

No real changes overall, other than @htm_1968 going above @murrayjohnson, and @Pan closing the gap to @malbec to 3.5 points.

Round 10 kicks off at 3pm on Sat 8th Oct

2 Likes

That must be my best ever.

Ffs, I forgot to make my picks! Will make the remaining matches now.

@malbec takes the prize for Round 10 from @stu, whilst @Pan picks up the wooden spoon.

@stu extends the lead at the top to 7 points from @Ijrussell, while @pan slips back to 15.5 points off @Adpully and @malbec climbs to 7th

Round 11 kicks off on Friday 14th at 20:00 hrs when Brentford host Brighton, so remember to get those predictions in early!

2 Likes

I blame Brexit

2 Likes

Round 11 finished with a very intense game at Anfield, which nobody called correctly :rofl:

@stu takes the win with 15.5 points from @malbec with 14 points. Wooden spoon is again collected by @sjs with 5.5 points, just beating @Pan on 6 points

Overall @stu extends his lead to 13.5 points over @chelseadave who is up into 2nd place ahead of @Ijrussell

Round 12 is a midweek round, kicking off tomorrow evening when Brighton host Notts Forest

2 Likes

Ffs, I’ll never catch up at this rate lol

Round 12 results a little late… but hey ho, its been a busy week :lying_face:

Not a high scoring week due to series of unpredictable results, but the win this mid-week was shared between @murrayjohnson and @stu on 7 points, from @chelseadave on 6.5 points. Wooden spoon goes to @Pan with zero

not much change overall except @murrayjohnson leaping ahead of @Ijrussell to take 3rd spot

Round 13 began at 12.30pm today with the leggy capitulation of Liverpool at Forest :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I forgot to make the initial picks and then must have fucked up the few I actually did make :person_facepalming:.

Shit game :joy: