AA football predictor

Round 13 completed and its a clear win for @pan with 9.5 points from @murrayjohnson and @htm_1968 on 7.5 points. This weeks wooden spoon is shared between @Ijrussell and @malbec on 2.5 points.

Overall @stu remains ahead by 13.5 points from @chelseadave, @htm_1968 and @sjs both rise one position, while @Ijrussell and @malbec drop one position. @Pan closes to 11.5 points from @Adpully

Round 14 kicks off at 12.30pm on Saturday when Leicester host Man City

1 Like

No need to try to put my performance down. It was 9.5 :sunglasses:

1 Like

oops, sorry, now fixed

Haha, was only joking anyway. Onwards and upwards.

Thick and fast before the World Cup in Qatar, Round 14 is now finished with @Pan once again taking the win with 11.5 points from @stu with 11 points, and @murrayjohnson collecting the wooden spoon with 7.5 points

Overall @stu extends the lead out to 15 points from @chelseadave, elsewhere it is very much as your were.

UEFA matches mid week, with the return of the EPL at 3.00 pm on Saturday

1 Like

Round 15 and @sjs takes the win with 12.5 points from @malbec on 9.5. An unusual three-way tie for the wooden spoon shared by @Ijrussell , @stu and @htm_1968 all on 4.5 points.

A bit of movement overall this week, with @malbec moving up, and @murrayjohnson @htm_1968 and @Ijrussell all moving down.

Round 16 this weekend sees the last set of games before the early winter break for the UEFA World Cup in Qatar.

3 Likes

Are you doing a World Cup predictor Simon on the same site?

I’d be well up for a world cup one if @sjs can be fucked organising.

I’ve just made one to save Simon having to do it, and sent invites to current players

Either search Audio abattoir,or it said search using cod - linymast. Whatever that means

1 Like

Search where? cod-linymast means nowt to me though im think
its xbox related :slight_smile:

Superbru
No idea how to get a link from it

Sorry it came up to use linymast to search. If that doesn’t work try Audio abattoir

1 Like

Get Superbru app,then there is a + sign top right,click on it and it will give you options

If I’ve messed it up,hopefully Simon will sort a new league

2 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

I hadnt thought about it tbh, but it should be easy enough if we want to give it go

I have received your invite, are we going with it or do you want me to set one up and invite all the existing players etc?

Works for me either way…

Think I let you set it up as you know what your doing :+1:

1 Like

Ok, u will try to sort it out in the next couple of days :+1:

1 Like

I’ve a mate who runs a football predictor for the World Cup. Fiver to enter. Predict the scores for every first round game. Points for correct score, results, etc. A bit of fun for a couple of weeks.
If anyone is interested PM your email address and I’ll forward the details.