AA football predictor

Well done @stu you pipped @pmac & I at the post in the last game. Bring on round two.

1 Like

Was lucky day yesterday that did it. Previous couple of days were poor

1 Like

At least I did better than not making any picks I suppose!

4 Likes

@murrayjohnson Good shout. The only one to pick an Iran win. They were far the better team.

Not particularly happy about it but I thought Wales looked worse & Iran better than their 1st round scores suggested.

3 Likes

Next match predictions below. Hopefully I can help @Pan celebrate his first correct score!

1 Like

Kiss of fucking death!

1 Like

Round 2 of the group stage completed, and @stu has clearly been using this sports almanac again!

with 5 exact results, and 19.5 points this crown is his, from @htm_1968 on 14.5 points. The wooden spoon was collected by @pmac with 6 points, from @chelseadave with 8 points

Overall this puts @stu into a commanding lead going into Round 3

The final set of group matches begin this afternoon at 1 pm

2 Likes

The other day he reacted to a nice goal on here a full 30 seconds before I, watching on the iPlayer, saw it happen. This unfair advantage is undoubtedly the reason for his success.

2 Likes

Indeed. I’ve already watched tonight’s matches,and they’re both 1-1

2 Likes

Iran would take that.

1 Like

I had a mare in round two. Worse performance than Qatar :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Think round 3 will be hard as some teams maybe playing for a draw

results after a number of full throttle second halves during Round 3 which say some big names going home.

A win for @htm_1968 with 14 points from @Pan with 11.5 points. @chelseadave picks up the wooden spoon with 5.5 points from @TonyTheHat on 7 points

Overall this dropped @chelseadave two places below @pmac and @malbec , whilst @htm_1968 closes within 1.5 points of @stu at the top.

It’s all to play for going into the Round of 16 starting this afternoon

4 Likes

I forgot to put in a tip in time for the NED-USA game so I’m marked out of seven for the round of 16.

1 Like

I’m so far off the pace I’ve taken a few shock results in a shit-or-bust gambit.

It could all go very wrong :rofl:

1 Like

I lost it completely in the third round, would have done better with the default picks.

Default picks? I could have done with those.
My ambition is to not come last!:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Game on.

2 Likes

I had France to win 3-0!

1 Like