Abattoir Alehouse

Ah, there you are

Great to catch up again, although the ethos isn’t quite what it was ! Cheers chaps :beers:

1 Like

Enjoy your ban.

The discussion about Parcel Force shipping insurance, last night, they will cover up to £2,500, but at a very dear cost!
£1.80 including VAT for the first extra £100 cover and £4.50 including VAT for every subsequent £100
Best to use Online Parcel Insurance from £1.5 | Secursus.
Someone else found this.

1 Like

Interesting I had not heard of them. Plenty of reassuring reviews here
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.secursus.com

I posted this a while ago.
I thought Mark had pinned the post in the classifieds but it seems to have disappeared
I had an expensive watch sent to me insured by Secursus, it was pretty straightforward

1 Like

Just remembered/found who Axis_of_Evil was (prob. before Jon nuked the forum. Alan Sircom.

4 Likes

I wondered if he was on here.

I miss Muddy Funster.

All of the hifi journalists I’ve met seem to be interesting, erudite and entertaining. I simply cannot understand how they ended up in their career.

Probably because its you that find them interesting, erduite and entertaining? :wink: :kissing:

1 Like

Maybe the only escape is to become DG of the BBC for a couple of months. The rest cannot break free.

Too much Hifi chat for my liking, 3/10. :joy:

2 Likes

Wish I’d joined instead of watching the top reds mangle another game of football.

3 Likes

I did both, the Alehouse was much better entertainment.

1 Like

Just go through the whole back history of this Twitter account to rediscover your love of the game

1 Like

thats one of my fav twitter accounts :+1:

1 Like

Anyone for beer and bullshit?

Chris will be showing off his speakers.

+1

:smile:

You’ve met @Tons_of_fun right?