Architecture

Totally agree

Lee Majors’ summer home?

1 Like

10 Likes

Adequate

Like that. A lot of very high value houses leave me cold, especially the interiors. They’re so often either too minimal or way to busy / gaudy. This strikes a particular middle ground that I actually really like.

Half the amenities would be absolutely wasted on me mind.

1 Like

My old office.

C20 society are on the case as well.

1 Like

I don’t know which is worse :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Snap, both look a tad shite.

1 Like

I used to work next door to it occasionally, never really perked my interest, can’t say I ever paid any attention to it at the time, bit meh tbh. Better than some generic steel and glass thing I suppose.

I also used to work a couple of doors up the road in Reject’s Regent’s House which at the time was a DR site for Her Majesty’s Bank of Caledonia.

We were unwelcome overspill from elsewhere and security had to remove their ganja farm from the formerly unused canteen.

No, really, literally.

4 Likes

Good use of the space to be fair to them…

Not sure about this new housing block in Amsterdam. A little too reminiscent of blocks in Kharkiv & Mariupol.

7 Likes

Horrendous. Properly hate that.

I like that!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

:heart_eyes::star_struck:

3 Likes

I’ve seen more attractive WWII bunkers…

There appears to be a pillock in a green jacket and red trousers talking about architecture outside Lillington library. Am lacking in the necessary projectiles…

They’ve got a library in Lillington? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: