Armchair politics

Which is why the BBCunts have put her there.

Current “politicians” would be eviscerated by a modern-day Richard Dimbleby or Ludovic Kennedy…

1 Like

Johnson is a fucking shambles.

Emma Barnett
Emily Maitlis
Kirsty Wark

All of these would properly hold cunts to account. The first two probably wouldn’t be up for the QT gig, but I bet Kirsty Wark would have done it.

Fuck, even Lorraine Kelly would be a better bet.

5 Likes

Can’t someone resurrect Robin Day?

1 Like

Brillo would be interesting in this format

1 Like

I was always impressed by Brian Walden.

4 Likes

Johnson: Tonight, Matthew I am going to be…
Entire audience and Matthew as one: A shambling fucking cunt???

2 Likes

Well done Sheffield, ripping him a new one. Talking to them about his antics in London just doesn’t wash there.

1 Like

I really hope they don’t make the Northern gains being predicted and Uncle Jez leads us to the promised land of a hung parliament.

And that’s how bad it is.
When that actually sounds alright…
Jesus weeping fuck…

2 Likes

Cue some dodgy poll on Twitter saying Johnson won comfortably.

Closing music

5 Likes

Reading this reminds me of why I don’t do politics on forums.

1 Like

If you’ve an alternative view, have the courage of your convictions.

3 Likes

'zackly, or join the herd.

Absolutely. He can’t use that line with London audiences because we all remember him being fucking shit.
London Legacy - bank sponsored hire bikes, whoopee fucking doo.

Garden bridge fiasco. Can only imagine how that scheme would’ve gone down in the Republic of South Yorkshire.

1 Like

Plus his Buses, Water Cannons and hand outs for a shag.

1 Like

But, but, but, he stopped alcohol being consumed on TfL services. Nope, sorry, that didn’t fucking work either :unamused:

As you were👍

2 Likes

Do you think anyone’s thought to tell him that annoying, fat, middle-aged blondes can be picked-up for a game of heffalumps around KX for the price of a baggie? Or just rock-up to any scummy provincial nighclub at chucking-up time when a kebab and a lift home’ll do the job?

1 Like