Armchair politics

You couldn’t make this shit up if you tried

You could but no fucker would believe you.

Jobs for mate’s by the sounds of it…

Now Johnson is out of the cabinet what little illusion of control that May thought she had has gone.
He will take no notice of her, and his agenda is now full on destabilising May’s leadership and pursuing his own ambitions.

1 Like

Yes,whilst keeping the UKIP lite tories onboard ready for his charge. He is fully aware that there are swathes of tories ready to move to ukip depending how brexit pans out

Phone poll on The Wright Stuff this morning (yes, I know :roll_eyes:)…

Should Boris Johnson apologise for his offensive comments about Muslim women ?
Yes: 45%
No: 55%

No real surprise given the audience :roll_eyes:

A real politician could have said that there was a complex tension between oppression of women by forcing them to wear such garb and objectification of women in western society, expecting them to have ‘beach-ready’ bodies that men can grab as they please. Both need changing, and change is not easy.

But he’s not a real politician, he’s an offensive over-priviledged oaf, who represents much of what I hate most about this country.

4 Likes

Setting aside all of the religious, political and misogynistic arguments…you’d have to be completely fucking mad to wear an all-enveloping black garment in the weather we’ve had lately!

Let’s play Spot The Vegetable

Ahh! I think that’s a brassica oleracea babulus

6 Likes

Some good points but I’ve never worn a suit in my life yet I’m still a total cunt.

imagine your potential in a 3-piece

2 Likes

Disgraceful misogyny :rage:. Surely all those culpable females in suits (Thatcher, May, Foster, Rudd inter alia) deserve just recognition for their past achievements in the field of ‘being all in it together’.

:disappointed:

Misandry.

VB

1 Like

Collars are the root of many woes

Yep. It is early…brain fail :disappointed:

I first wrote misanthropy then had to look misandry up.

VB

It’s BoJo time…