Armchair politics

However, they have tonight, committed political suicide.

RIP The Labour Party

It was nice knowing you.

Why, what’s happened now?

2 Likes

@pmac assume it is this story

1 Like

Well, it guarantees that the scab gets picked at for another few weeks, but hardly political suicide?

1 Like

I suppose I shouldn’e be surprised anymore, but the left are now in open warfare with the right within the party. It’s been going on for a while, but now it is not even being done behind closed doors. hard of thinking “zensofumour” Len invited the right to leave the party, it hardly made the news, but it remains a sad reflection of the state of the party.

I see some Universities have now shown their true private sector led colours. So desperate are they to get a return on the investments they have made in student accommodation and lecturing capacity that they offered unprecedented numbers unconditional entry. The result was that some schools saw an 80% reduction in A level pass rates as pupils just didn’t bother with their education anymore.

Fanfuckingtastic!

don’t worry, I anticipate that’ll stop soon enough. Especially when it backfires - all those not completing their schooling, may struggle at Uni, then fail, and exit. Completion rates and degree classifications influence uni league tables, as do entry tariff.

Those Uni’s that went in big time may find out the tactic has unintended consequences in 2 to 3 years.

A floppy-haired beast of Brexit walks among us

The first sign of science supporting Stronzetto - Develop a richly deluded and satisfying inner world to combat ‘Shit life syndrome’

Ha, beat me to it, was just about to paste that one up. Me and Hutton think alike on this one, if life is shit then voting Brexit made sense.

Alan Dershowitz on C4 news tonight unexpectedly does a number on Corbyn at the end of an interview about Trump.

Yes he jumped in with indecent haste & C4 had to almost distance themselves from his comments a little later. I’m sure there are plenty of people in the UK who’d be more than happy to debate the nation state of Israel & its activities with him.

1 Like

Professor of whatabouting.

2 Likes

Or as we call it in Scotland whitabootery

I’m gonna use one third of my daily allowance and call him a cunt.

2 Likes

Found this interview with Dershowitz where he expands his views on Corbyn.

Corbyn and antisemitism apart, Dershowitz is a complete ballbag.

3 Likes

Small man in every sense makes himself look smaller and less important.

Is there really nothing else in this world than Love Island and Corbyns possible views on the Jewish nation?