Armchair politics

Extraordinary anti-May article in the Torygraph, not because it says she should go but because it is full of shit like this:

Instead, there is now talk in Westminster of a three-way alliance between experienced heavy hitters Michael Gove, Amber Rudd and Jeremy Hunt. The only way to let them have it out is with a leadership contest.

They seem to have forgotten to shove it behind their pay wall too.

Hah, ‘experienced’, ‘heavy hitters’ :joy:. More cluess journo-twats.

Gove couldn’t put his pants on if his wife didn’t tell him how to do it. He truly is nowt but her puppet.

The whole article reads like the journalist spent day smoking a crack pipe, imagining stuff and taking notes. Then whilst coming down from the clouds wrote the whole thing up using neat prose. Sadly, the bit which chuntered on about Rees-Mogg reunifying the CoE and the Catholic church before becoming Pope of Canterbury/Cunterbury seems to have been deleted.

Maybe it was a typo and she meant ‘experienced heavy shitters’?

Dear old Hilda a racist??? Who knew!?

Marr Macron interview highlighted more than anything, just how few heavy hitters we have in parliament. On all sides, an utter crop of shite.

It’s clear that we don’t have any statesmen on the level of Macron, Obama, Merkel and the like. But we’re better than the US Republicans, at least!

We are better than some utter utter utter cunts. Great!

I haven’t seen such optimism since The Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Here is a nice picture of Alan Sked who is Professor Emeritus of International History at the London School of Economics and best known for founding UKIP:

I am particularly impressed by Alan’s eyes, one of which appears to have voted leave while the other clearly voted to remain. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Alan has penned a lovely piece in the Grauniad on UKIP.

UKIP’s slow-motion clown-car crash grinds on. Their racist-fancying leader (for now) says he will “drain the swamp.” That’s a BIG job!

Only heard of this lot yesterday

http://www.forbritain.uk/

I didn’t have the sound switched on, but is it a coincidence that the shouty (looking) woman is even on the right of her own video frame ? “We are not far right” the words say. Yes. Yes you are. At least stand in the middle for heaven’s sake.

VB

I’m not a racist but…

Bloody hell, or should that be heil

LOL, maybe every single ex-Kipper will start their own little micro-nazi party. Farage has certainly been threatening this.

They want to to talk about Islam, I presume because that bothers them.
Fortunately for the UK, India is mostly Hindu, so a trade deal with India and visum free travel won’t be a big deal then.

This makes me happy. Expect to see Murdoch throw his toys out of the pram if he can’t force a change of stance. Gove to earn his keep no doubt.

EDIT: Reading the advice it seems it is pretty likely that hiving off Sky News might be sufficient to deal with the plurality issues. This would be a double win for Murdoch if that gets the bid over the line as Sky News makes serious losses. I wonder if the Corporate Governance issues will resurface now.

Quite an impressive list, wondering why so many not very wealthy people would vote on them…