Audi R8

True of all Honda’s I think.

To a (much) lesser extent, yes i agree.

Planning a trip to France & looking to avoid detection?

3 Likes

Something like that…

Go on get one, then I can laugh and point…:laughing:

2 Likes

I love these threads. Post crap, op just does what he planned anyway (in this case buys a 997.2)

5 Likes

Just had a look on autotrader - a lowish mileage one is going to cost about £10k on top of your car. It’s very similar performance. Not read any reviews but I’d be surprised if they handled/were more fun to drive than your 911. I don’t like the looks as much as yours, but ymmv.

So, why? Just fancy a change?

1 Like

Just pick one from these…

Bore scoring. IMS. Panamera V8 jealousy. Undiagnosed adhd.

2 Likes

Also very silly to suggest you can’t get independents to service Audis. There’s no difference between them.

As an example, if I was going to have the clutch changed, I would want the person doing it to have done it before on an R8. I doubt an Audi independent would have done it before.

My other point is that when I need to change my Porsche clutch I will buy a top quality OE make (not in a Porsche box) from a motor factors, the cost will probably be half. I quickly searched for an R8 clutch earlier and could’t find one, which might mean you have to buy one in an Audi box from Audi.

I take our A5 to an Audi Indy.

All of this might not be a factor for Pete, as he may well want to use a main dealer in any event.

Turboooooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Someone traded in a 911 turbo against a new SSangYong…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Fuck me that interior :sob::sob::sob::sob::face_vomiting:

You may be colour blind, but I’m not.

Lol didn’t get that far.

1 Like

Who knew “poo brown” formed part of the Porsche colour palette?

Apparently it’s red.

Try again. Turbooooooooooooooooo.

If only I wanted a turdo 911…

You do.