Best of Local News

Yea, don’t eat fluffy chicks, eat a cow instead. Whorra twat.

1 Like

Confusing ‘no left turn’ sign raking in £100,000 a week for council - The Independent

Can’t understand why they are protesting about a screening of The Wicker Man. It’s only a documentary

Isn’t it?

2 Likes

Just hope the islands don’t have a bad harvest or, being an outsider, you might find out for yourself.:frowning_with_open_mouth:

…and Britt Ekland’s tits :+1:

4 Likes

She says the bum wasn’t hers. ISTR that according to her she was having a spat with the director and she went off set for a day in some sort of huff. While she was away a body double filmed the nude bedroom/dancing scene and the first she knew about it was when she saw the finished film on the opening night.

VB

I shall ignore this information. Next time I watch that scene (with several replays) it will still be Britt Ekland. AWRITE !?!?

1 Like
1 Like

6 Likes
1 Like

Saw that earlier, hysterical :rofl:

From my village FB group…

Does anyone know who owns the goats on commons lane to wood? as one is loose on the road. I am with clients till 6.30 otherwise I would go and get it back in it’s field :goat::goat:

And an update:

It’s a sheep not goat. update police are trying to catch it :sheep::sheep:

It’s all happening here in North Herts. #goatsheepwatch

3 Likes

I’m not sure I could take that level of excitement

Hmmmm BBQ :meat_on_bone:

3 Likes

Mutton will be on special offer in some of Luton’s better curry houses ce soir.

2 Likes

Daily occurrence here. Usually sheep, sometimes cattle, the odd horse and once an Al fucking paca spitting at everyone.

One of @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion’s on day release?